Chapter 22

Aprils POV;

Girls, we are going clubbing, pick you up at nine :) x - H

Okay, see you then x - A

"Girls, the boys are taking us clubbing. What you going to wear?" I asked Katie and Amy. We all quickly pulled out the whole of Katie's wardrobe along with some of our clothes to find something to wear. I picked out a short tight blue dress with some glittery high heels. I curled my hair and done my makeup. Earlier on in the day I had dyed my hair. I dip dyed it white and died the main lot black. The girls said it looked stunning and I loved it but Niall hadn't seen it yet and I wanted to know what he thought.

When we was all ready we quickly took a photo to put on instagram and then the boys picked us up. Amy was wearing a blue skirt with a white vest and blue heels and Katie was wearing a beautiful dark red dress that looked perfect on her. We all looked so gorgeous it was unreal.

"Wow. Your hair looks amazing April." Niall said as he embraced me kissing me deeply. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too," I said returning his hug. We got into the black glittery...yes I said glittery, limo and then drove to this amazing club. We walked inside and it was dark, there was no music on and no one was inside. "SURPRISE!!!" A million people screamed. I looked around to see that they were all our friends from our university. I screamed and looked at Niall. "I overheard your conversation." He said blushing, I kissed him and then ran over to all my friends to catch up,

"Omg! Jai Brooks?" I screamed as I saw the gorgeous man standing in front of me. I used to be such a big fan of the Janoskians so meeting him was like one of my dreams. "That's me." He smiled cheekily as he held out his hand for me to shake. "Hi! I used to be such a big fan."

"Used to be?"

"Still am, but haven't watched your videos in like ages."

"Great, you're April right?" I nodded. OMFG! JAI BROOKS KNOWS MY NAME! I completely fan girled right in front of him... omg...not cool. He just looked at me and laughed. "I am never going to get over this." he sighed. "Get over what?" I asked completely confused. "Beautiful girls like you fan girling over me..." I laughed and blushed. He thought I was beautiful...Awwww.  "Can I have your number April? Maybe we can hang out sometime? and ill introduce you to the others." He smiled his perfect smile. I couldn't say no to him so I handed him my number and said my goodbye as I went to find my old friends. Turns out Niall had also got a long list of my celebrity crushes and invited them to the party.

Avril Lavinge, The Janoskians, One Republic, The Kooks and even Taylor swift were there. There was so many celebrities that I used to love so much as our party. I was so shocked. "Hey, I'm Ian." A tall, dark, handsome stranger said to me. "OMFG! IAN SOMERHALDER FROM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES." I screamed once I realised who he was. I couldn't believe he was here. Nina and Paul quickly came up behind him laughing, "I heard you are a fan." She said. I couldn't believe that I had just had like a proper conversation with Jai Brooks and now the vampire diaries crew.

Amy's POV;

As I was searching for the girls I walked straight into a beautiful man who I immediately recognized. It was Adam from Lawson. Ryan quickly ran up behind him and stared at me. I screamed and then blushed bright red. OMFG! The rest of Lawson ran up to the boys and started talking to me. I was completely starstruck by the boys. They were all looking so gorgeous. I couldn't believe that it was actually them standing in front of me.

"Hey, so it was nice meeting you but we have to run. We are preforming now." Adam said as he planted a kiss on my cheek. "Okay, break a leg." I winked. The others all kissed me and then went to prepare to preform. I couldn't believe that Liam had got Lawson to preform at the party. I was in so much shock.

I ran over to Liam and threw myself into his arms. " I LOVE YOU LIAM PAYNE SO FRICKING MUCH RIGHT NOW!" I screamed in his ear probably causing him to go deaf.  "Lawson?" He asked as I nodded and kissed him for about the five hundredth time that night. I couldn't believe that the boys had done this, it was unbelievable.

( A/N Sorry short chapter, the party will carry on in the next chapter but had to quickly update because amy was killing me. :) xx)