Chapter 27

Jai's POV;

I smiled as I watched the video of me and her hugging for the thousandth time. Every time I touched her I got electric sparks and butterflies in my stomach. She was now a member of the Janoskains so I got to see her a lot more. I was so happy, she was stunning and perfect. She was so kind and loving but there was one problem... she was Niall Horan's not mine. I sighed as Luke walked into the room. "Move on bro." He said, jumping on the sofa sitting next to me. "I can't!" I sighed. I had tried by I couldn't, three days had passed since she slept round and I couldn't help but thinking how perfect that night was and how her body fitted perfectly into mine.

"I know its hard, but its for the best." He smiled hugging me. "Shall I get the boys round and we can shoot a video to take your mind of things?"

"But she will have to be in it." I sighed. I was really excited to see her again. He nodded and called everyone up. We decided to do an 'awkward train moments' video. When the boys and April got here we quickly drove to the train station and bought an all day train ticket. We jumped on the first train that arrived and started to film the video. It was hilarious because April jumped on my lap and started talking dirty to me really loud and everyone was just staring at us. Luke and Beau started to have dry sex on top of some man and Teddy started to stroke some mans beard. I was in fits of laughter when I was filming it. The boys and I went up to some man and started singing Justin Bieber Baby whilst April was singing other songs. The whole train carriage started to get really annoyed with us.

"You alright?" I asked April on our way home. "Yeah, I just love spending time with you lot, you're so much funnier then One Direction and that." I just nodded, she might be saying all that now but she was still in love with Niall and nothing could change that.

Dude, stop staring - Luke

I quickly got out of my day dream and realized that I was staring at April. I blushed bright red and looked down at Luke nodding to him as if to say thanks. April just sat there talking to Beau. God she was gorgeous. I wished I was going out with her so much it was unreal. she was perfect.

April's POV;

After recording the video we all sat down and relaxed. The train journey home was about three hours long so I put my earphones in and had a conversation with Beau. I loved spending time with the boys, they were so funny and it just made me feel alive. I was glad I was making people happy too. The boys were getting loads of new views since I joined them and we think it was because a lot of the directioners were all watching me. *Beep, Beep.*

@jaibrooks and @aprilbarrett shipping your relationship, you two are so cute together.

@aprilbarrett,@jaibrooks totally shipping Jaipril

Aww #Jaipril <3

The tweets went on and on with everyone telling us how much we suited. I sighed and tweeted,

Hi guys, me and @jaibrooks aren't dating, I'm with Niall, sorry x

I got millions of retweets and replies very quickly and sighed as I read them. Jai looked at me, his eyes full of concern... "Check your twitter." I said hugging him. "Sorry." He said after he read the tweets and was hugging me back. I sighed again..."Its not your fault." I tried to smile. "Omg, seriously you two!" Beau groaned, we both looked at him confused. He just shook his head and went back to watching the video.

April, when you home? Xxxx - Ni

On train now, ily xxxxx - A

ILYM xxxx - Ni

I turned my phone off and then started joking around with the boys. When we got off the train Beau drove me home. "Do you like Jai?" He asked catching me off guard, "I'm dating Niall Beau." I said wondering where this conversation was going. "But you like him a bit right?" He asked and I strangely felt myself nodding. "He likes you." Beau said as if it was obvious. I shrugged my shoulders and got out the car. "Thanks for the lift." I said walking into my house where Niall immediately sweeped me off my feet and smothered me with kisses.