Chapter 2

I laughed as I pulled out a number of presents that the boys had bought me. The funniest one was a tiny red thong. I looked at Harry straight away and he blushed a beautiful chrimson red, "I urm didn't know your size." He stuttered causing everyone else to laugh. Zayn seemed to relax a bit when Liam arrived with the presents so all was good. "So try it on?" A very drunk Louis asked causing Niall to shoot him a very harsh glare... If looks could kill. "I'm allright thanks Lou!" I laughed when he pouted and pulled all of the boys into another huge embrance as I said thank you.

Nialls POV

Every time she hugged me, my feelings for her came rushing back. God, she was gorgeous now. She had long jet black, straight hair with blue highlights and she had the most beautiful, deep blue eyes. She had lips that just by looking at them, make you want to kiss them and a perfect heart shaped face.

"Why don't we play spin the bottle?" Harry's voice broke my day dream. I was happy about this but then felt really possesive. I didn't want anyone else feeling her mouth dance across there like mine had once. "Perrie!" Zayn coughed making us all remember. "What about playing spin the bottle but if you don't do it then you have to remove one item of clothing?" April asked with a beautiful sly grin on her face. She had changed so much. Everyone nodded and we begun to play but I could tell Zayn wasn't to happy with that.

"Niall and ..... April! OOOOHHHH!" Louis announced. Zayn was already sitting there in his boxers...you had to admire him though, at least he was being loyal. I was topless as was April, Louis and Harry and Liam however still had all his clothes on and was sitting there acting smug. I looked at her, leaned in and kissed her like the first time, my tongue found hers and we teased eachother for a good ten minutes.

Aprils POV:

I knew I shouldn't but I felt a strange connection between me and Niall. It was like all my previous feelings had came rushing back ten times as strong. As we broke away from the kiss all the boys were staring at us, open mouthed. I felt self concouis sitting there in my bra but it was my idea so couldn't really complain. I coughed and they all looked away so me and Ni took our seats again.

"Urm April, have you got any good horror movies?"

"I've got the hills have eyes original." I replied and Louis went to put the film on and we all snuggled up on the sofa. My head was on Ni's lap and my feet on Harry's. I looked up and stared into Nialls deep blue eyes. Why was he so cute? I asked myself.

The film was hilarous...well...not the actual film, that was fudging mucked up and completely and utterly scary but the boys reactions were just perfect! They were more scared then me! "Guys, you can't drive home tonight, Louis your all like way over the limit, why don't you stay here?" I asked giggling. I didn't want them to leave because we were having so much fun and if they did leave I probably wouldn't see them for like another three years and of course I didn't want that.

"Urm...sure. Where would we sleep?" Harry asked with a mysterious glint in his eyes which caused me to chuckle. "Well I have two double spare rooms so four in them and one of you can sleep with me?" I said casting a hopeful glance at Ni. "Sure, Larry Stylinson? Liam and Zayn? Ni with you?" Louis asked giving me a wink. Shit, he saw the glance. I nodded and blushed bright red.

Nialls POV:

Okay...Breath...Niall...BREATH! I've got to sleep with her. YAY! "April are you alright-" I got cute off by her lips crashing into mine. I shut the door and kissed her back passionatley causing her to groan loudely. God that was sexy. I pushed her down on the bed and started to un-button her shirt, in about ten seconds we were both completely naked.

I woke up with a banging headache but it soon dissapeared as I remembered the events of that previous night. I smiled as I replayed and replayed a night I was sure to remember forever. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. On my way I saw a picture of April and Aston Merrygold kissing and an engagement card...I let the tears flow silently from my eyes as I quickly got dresses and ran out of her house.

Zayns POV:

"Dude, the noises coming out of your room last!" I exclaimed in shock, like go Niall. "I couldn't get any sleep bro!" Louis laughed. Niall just ran out of the building with tears streaming down his face and Liam quickly sprinted after him. I sighed. "Harry?" He looked like he had just seen a ghost. My eyes followed his to see a very angry looking Aston Merygold standing at the door...