Chapter 6

Amy’s POV;

I checked my phone again when I went to the toilet and saw that the hate was getting worse. I had people telling me to just kill myself and that I didn’t deserve to live and to be honest I agreed with them. I should’ve died a long time ago but no, my parents did instead and that was my entire fault. I killed my family. My mum, my dad and my baby brother. We all hsuch good lives and my shallowness and selfishness caused their short lives to end. I hate myself and always will because of this.

I sunk down onto the floor reading all the tweets through my tear filled eyes. Out of anger I jumped up and punched the mirror, it shattered around my cutting my numerous times. I picked up my phone again and re-read the tweets, all of them, they were all expressing how much they hated and how I should have died ages ago. I agreed with them, everything they were saying was true. I picked up a bit of the shattered glass as I heard people running up the stairs, I couldn’t help myself it was like I was a robot. I moved the glass closer to my wrist and just stared at it for a while. “Aimz, baby what happened?” I heard Liam’s voice and immediately struck downwards on my wrist. I just sat there cutting and screaming, crying and cutting.

Then everything went black.

Liam’s POV;

Outside I could hear her screaming in pain and crying. It physically hurt me to hear her in pain. I didn’t want to even think about what she might be doing in there. “AIMZ” I screamed. I couldn’t wait any longer so kicked down the door and she was lying there with tears on her face and blood all over her wrists. She had a shard of glass in her hand and the mirror was shattered everywhere. Louis called an ambulance. I sat there crying holding her hand. My baby, my fiancée, my princess was broken just like the mirror in front of us.

“Liam yeah? Amy's fiancée?”

“Yes that’s me. Is she going to be okay?” I cried. I hadn’t stopped crying since I found her. She was my princess, I was supposed to be looking after her and protecting her and this happened. “I…urm…listen her wounds were self-inflicted as you know and well…urm…she has lost a lot of blood.”

“I know that but is she going to survive?”

“Most probably…yes.” She said suddenly overwhelming me with happiness. I cried so much. She was going to be okay, she was. I kept telling myself that we would get through this and that we would talk about it and in a couple of months we would get married. I kept telling myself that. The boys said that keeping hope was the best thing. The only thing that would keep me going so that’s what I did. I kept hope.

It was a while until she woke up. when she did I embraced her in the warmest hug you could ever imagine. We hugged each other for about five hours just crying in each other’s arms.