Chapter 9

Katie's POV;

"So how was it?"

"Did you kiss?"

"Where did he take you?"

"I want to know every single detail!" The girls bombarded me with questions like this as soon as I walked through the door. I was so happy, Harry and I were finally an item. He told me he loved me and I told him I loved him. I told him the truth about soul mates and that I thought he was mine and I was his. I also believed in love at first sight so I think that kind of happened between me and Harry... hang on I minute I AM DATING HARRY STYLES!!!! OMG!!! How the hell was someone like him interested in someone like me.

"It was amazing, he had done a really romantic picnic on the top of a mountain, overlooking the sea. He told me he loved me and I told him the same. WE ARE GOING OUT! MY BOYFRIEND IS HARRY STYLES!" I screamed at the top of my voice and let them all join in. "AAAHH! MY BESTFRIEND IS DATING HARRY STYLES!" April screamed as well causing everyone to laugh. "Party time?" Amy asked, we all deserved a good drink after everything that had happened recently so didn't refuse a chance to have it.

Baby, I love you, so happy I finally told you. - H xx

I love you too and same, I never would've been able to tell you first. - K xx

I know. What you and the girls doing? - H xx

Having a party. Bring the boys round? - K xx

Okay be round in 10 - H xx

"The boys are coming round girls. Are any of the dresses out or anything to do with the wedding?" I asked as excitement filled my tummy with the thought of seeing Harry again. "No I don't think so." April replied as we quickly checked the apartment and the door bell rang. I ran to open it and leaned in for a kiss straight away. "I LOVE YOU!" I screamed in Harry's ear as he kissed me back. We all started to drink and dance and we was having such a good time when Louis got the phone call. "Hi Simon." He said as he took the phone into the next room. We all shrugged it off and carried on having a party.

" Guys, turn the music off. Simons got some news for us." Louis said as he put the phone on loud and April turned of the music. We all sat in a circle and listened to Simon Cowell over the phone. "Hi boys, hi girls. Listen we have had a slight issue. I know I promised you a break and well I'm sorry that you can't have the full break but being as famous as you are you have to make some sacrifices. I'm afraid you are going to start a world tour next week. The tickets have been sold out and we have had to start it early. I know you all wanted to spend time with the girls and I am truly sorry but its just this once okay?" I listened blinking back tears. Harry and I had only just got together and now he would be leaving for a world tour. I looked at the girls to see that they were also all struggling to cope with the news.

"How long for?" The voice belonged to April. "Ah April, Hello, long time no speak eh? Urm... for about three to four months. As I said I do hate doing this and I am sorry guys."

"Three to four months? Starting next week? Are you being serious?" That voice belonged to the boy who sent butterflies flying in my stomach. Just thinking about being apart from him was killing me and I know it was to him. He gave me an apologetic smile and hugged me. "Yes Harry, but the girls can come and visit." Yeah at least we could visit and watch the shows on television. That's not the same as actually being there with them though. "That's not the same!" Louis whined. "Louis its okay...We will all have each other. You have to go okay?"

"Thank you Eleanor." That was Simon. "Look boys, I'm sorry but pack your bags for next Friday okay? Got to go now bye." he said as he hung up. Everyone looked like they were about to cry.