Chapter 16

Louis POV;

"Lou, I'm pregnant."

The whole world stopped around me and it was just Eleanor and I. I took about ten minutes to process her words and then just sat there staring. My mouth went dry and I couldn't talk. I couldn't tell her what I thought about it. I wasn't ready for a child, god I still acted like a child myself. I was only twenty two after all and wasn't ready for a child. Plus how could I have a child when I was touring non-stop and that child would get all hassled by the paparazzi. I wouldn't be able to do that.

"Is it mine?" Was the only thing I could ask. Hoping the answer would be a no.

"LOUIS! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD CHEAT ON YOU? REALLY?" I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't think anything at that moment in time, all I knew was I couldn't bring a baby into my world at the moment. "I...No I'm sorry El. Do you want to keep it?"

"OF COURSE I WANT TO KEEP OUR CHILD!"

Well that made things ever so slightly more awkward and complicated.

Zayn's POV;

Zayn, meet me at the park please, I need to talk to you, I've got myself in such a mess! - Lou.

I read the message and laughed. The boys always came to me when they got themselves in trouble or a mess. Apparently I gave the best advice. I quickly grabbed my coat and walked to the park. "Lou, you alright?" I asked as soon as I saw him. He had very obviously been crying because his eyes were all red and puffy. He hugged me and we both sat down on the swings talking.

"El told me she's pregnant."

"Uhuh." I nodded, I knew were the conversation was going and knew how hard it was to get out of.

"I don't want it Zayn."

"Does she?"

"Yeah, it's weird, I can't bring a child into this world plus I'm only twenty two and I'm not ready and not mature enough for a child. I can barely look after myself let alone a mini me. Eleanor's all excited about it and thinks it's the best thing that has ever happened to us but I can't bring myself to tell her that I can't do it."

"Is it yours? Like definitely."

"Yeah."

He went on about what he thought was best and I listened intently, I understood where Louis was coming from but also was quite excited by the idea of having a little baby with the family. "Honestly Lou, you know me and the boys will be here for you no matter what you do. If you chose to keep it and drop the band then that's fine, yeah the band will have a great loss but family comes first and we will always stick by you. If you think your not ready then maybe your not. Maybe you should, I don't know have an abortion and then try again in a couple of years."

"But, say El's right. It could be the best thing that happened to us."

"It could...but Lou it could also be the worst. It might make you stronger as a couple but it might also completely destroy the relationship. Having a child is a huge responsibility and honestly no offense but I don't think you are ready to take on that." Louis listened to me and took on board every argument I said. I explained things like how much having a baby will cost and how much he will have to give up but then also how much he will gain if he has the child. He will gain a love so strong, unlike anything he has ever known. "Com'on lets go home, it's getting dark." I said and he nodded and got in the car, he drove us home. We sat there in silence thinking about what he should do. I could tell that Louis was generally scared about the outcome of his decision and to be quite honest so was I.