Chapter 23

Katie's POV;

"Right guys, we are here for three gorgeous girls, who are amazing and mean so much to mates of ours, we are going to preform our new song today Heart Broken. Amy, April and Katie, you are awesome." Lawson announced on stage and they begun to preform there new song. I honestly couldn't believe that the boys had arranged all of this in just two nights. it was shocking. All my friends from university and secondary school were here, including some ex boyfriends. I was so happy. Niall truly was amazing. "April! How cool is this?" I asked her looking around to see all my friends mingling with celebrities such as Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Enrique Iglesias and of course One Direction. Everyone was coming up to us and thanking us for the invite to 'such an amazing party'.

"Hey Barbie." Harry said making his way over to me. April laughed and walked off presumably to find Niall. "Curley Ken, Hi." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Ed Sheeran walked on stage and said "Right guys, everyone move out the way and clear the dance floor for Amy and Liam, Niall and April and Harry and Katie. Guys this songs for you." He announced cheekily and Harry led me onto the dance floor. Ed started singing Kiss Me. I looked over Harry's shoulder to see April and Niall dancing and so was Liam and Amy. Zayn soon brought Perrie on stage and Louis grabbed Avril and did the same. I laughed, little Mr I don't want to move on soon changed his mind when Avril turned up.

Harry kissed me right at the last moment of the song. Honestly I thought I would never get over the feeling that I was dating Harry Styles. I was so unconditionally, uncontrollably in love with him that it scared me. I had never let someone in like I let Harry and I was scared that he might hurt me like Eleanor hurt Louis. After we had finished the dance I went to find April and tell her what I thought but couldn't find her anywhere.

"April? April where are you?" I said as I walked into the VIP room. I was sue that It was locked earlier on in the night. I walked in to find April and some boy kissing. "APRIL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed. I couldn't believe that April was cheating on Niall.  "SHIT! I DONT KNOW!" She said as she pushed the boy of her and started crying. I hugged her and sat her down on the lush leather sofa. She told me how she didn't mean to and she was drunk. I promised her that I wouldn't tell Niall if she promised to never do it again and she did. I decided that I was being stupid about Harry. Even if he did hurt me he would never do intentionally, so I let it go and went to get a drink. It really annoyed me that I couldn't think of who that boy was though.

Aprils POV;

I quickly pulled myself together, regretting everything that I had done and walked out into the party. I tried to forget all about the kiss with Jai but couldn't. Something felt right when I kissed him, something that I didn't get with Niall. Which is weird because I am completely in love with Niall...I think.

"OMG FRANNYYYY!" Sarah screamed hugging me. She was one of my best friends in secondary school but went to a different university as me because she wanted to become a nurse. We all used to call her Nicki Minarse because she had such a big bum. Sarah was one of the only true friends I had, we got along so well because we shared the same taste in music and films and we understood each other. "Sarah, I haven't seen you in ages." I said returning her hug. I was so shocked that she was here, she was one of the only people who I actually truly missed.

We caught up with everything we had missed and promised each other that we would keep in touch. We switched phone numbers and she went to find her boyfriend. I went to find Niall to see if Katie had told him anything or even dropped hints. I trusted her and knew that she wouldn't but still had to check. "Niall Horan! I love you!" I said actually jumping into his arms. It was true, I did love Niall, I wasn't with him because he is famous, or he's rich or any of that I was with him because he was innocent and perfect, he was so caring and emotional. Seeing him cry put me through hell but more importantly seeing him laugh and be happy was just like putting me on cloud nine. "Babe, I am performing, I love you more see you in about half an hour." He said as he kissed me and walked to the stage. I sighed and went to find Enrique and Ed.