Chapter 5

“Yes! OMG Liam Of course I will marry you. Baby I love you so much.” I said crying my eyes out. I couldn’t believe he had finally proposed. Everyone stood their crying at Liam’s little speech. It was so cute…he was so perfect. After a little round of hugs and congratulations being said we all decided to head to nandoes to celebrate. I was so happy it was unreal.

We were all sitting there discussing wedding dresses and bridesmaids when a girl that went to mine and Aprils University walked in. me and April immediately got up and sprinted over to her. “OMG, Katie!” I screamed showing her my ring. She came and sat with us and we all caught up on what we had missed.

Harry’s POV;

I looked up to find the most beautiful girl standing before me. She had long blonde hair and such a perfect face. All the girls in the restaurant were looking at her with envy and the boys were looking at her with lust. I couldn’t help but stare, she was so perfect. We got to know each other and turns out she studies Marine biology in the same university as April and Amy. Katie had to stay on an extra year because she missed one when she had to visit her mum in Greece because she was ill.

She was such a caring person and was always listening to people’s stories. She seemed fascinated by literally everything I told her. We discussed my issues with girls and she gave me advice and everything. “Urm…Katie, I was wondering if I could maybe take your number?” I stuttered because I wanted to see her again. She nodded and wrote down her number on my hand, when she touched me I’m sure I felt sparks flying of us both. I looked at April with a grateful smile and she gave me a knowing look back. April could tell easily when I fancied someone and so could the boys so I knew I wouldn’t get away with this one quietly.

We were about half way through dinner when a load of fans came in and started asking for autographs and pictures, the boys being kind obviously didn’t complain. I on the other hand wanted to reject a lot of the fans, I didn’t want Katie thinking that it would be like that every time she went somewhere with me…even though it most probably would. I sighed and reluctantly took a few photos and signed a few autographs. Luckily for me the manager had phone Paul to come and save us, we gave him a grateful nod as Paul got the fans to leave us alone.

We all loved our fans unconditionally but they could get slightly over protective at times. In about three minutes April, Katie and Amy’s phones buzzed. They all checked it and then silently put it away. I could see that whatever they had just saw had upset them a lot because Amy had tears in her eyes and so did Katie. April on the other hand was just looking at Niall with a worried expression on her face. Suddenly the two girls broke down and everyone was comforting them, I dragged April to the side to ask her what had just happened. “Twitter, Amy and Katie are getting hate…an awful lot of it as well harry. So am I but it don’t bother me the way it gets to them, I got hate when I was with Aston so I’m used to it.” She sighed as she handed me her phone showing the tweets people had been sending April, Amy and Katie;

@aprilbarrett1805 you are a bun sket and need to stay far away from my perfect baby.

@katiegrace ew get away from harry now, you’re not good enough for him and need to go die.

@aimzusbas Liam can do so much better then you; I bet you pressured him to propose to you, he wouldn’t go out with a bun sket, especially you…eeewww

@aprilbarrett1805, @katiegrace, @aimzusbas, go kill yourselves.

@aprilbarrett1805, @katiegrace, @aimzusbas, no one wants you here.

@aprilbarrett1805, @katiegrace, @aimzusbas, what are the boys thinking hanging around with such munters, you’re so ugly you should die because of it.

They weren’t even the worst tweets. I hated my fans for the things they were saying. Others were quite nice though;

@aprilbarrett you’re a stunner @niallofficial you did well.

@aprilbarrett and @niallofficial are so cute together aw

@katiegrace, @harry_styles you’ve got a stunner there, look after her, shes gorgeous.

@aimzusbas, @real_liam_payne CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH.

They tweets got worse and worse though. I scanned through them and turned around to see the fans that swarmed us earlier all on their phones looking smug and watching Amy and Katie both crying. I wanted to say something but knew it would just make it worse so decided to take everyone home, after checking that April was alright.

We were all home and I explained the situation to the boys and girls and they were fuming, they were even angrier than me so we all decided to do a twitcam. We all tweeted it and instantly got loads of views; we waited for the views to get incredibly high before we started talking.

“Hi guys, we aren’t very happy with you I’m afraid.” Zayn started. “No, I am incredibly disappointed; I thought you would all be happy for us. We are happy so can’t you be happy that were happy…is that really too much to ask for?” Liam said trying to remain calm. “Look the hate you have been giving Amy, Katie and April is bang out of order. Those three girls mean a lot to us and if anyone tries to hurt them we will make sure they don’t go

unnoticed. You’re lucky this time were not going to do anything overly serious but if it happens again well then watch your backs.” Louis said, I knew he was angry, he nearly lost Eleanor from hate so he didn’t want to do it again or have any of us be put through that. “Guys, me and Katie aren’t even dating, your jumping to conclusions okay?” I said leaving out that I kind of fancied her. After we had made clear that we didn’t want this to happen again or there will be consequences we shut down the cam and went to comfort the girls.

*Beep, beep* everyones phones started going again and we looked to see that there were some very nice tweets going around about the girls and that #truedirectionersaresorry was trending and so was #dontlistentohatersweloveaimzkatieandapril, the girls brightened up quickly and we started to chill out a bit, I don’t a quick tweet saying thank you and joined the rest of the gang in  playing spin the bottle.