chapter 3

Astons POV:

I was pretty sure I just heard Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik imply that Niall Horan had sex with my fiancee last night. "What are you doing here?" I asked, anger filling up in my face. April ran out of her room with nothing but a bra and some tiny red thong that I had never seen before in my life. "Louis where's niall? He wasn't in bed!" She said with panick in his eyes. Then she spotted me and guilt flooded her eyes. "Aston...what are you doing here?" She asked looking extreamely confused. "I came home to say happy birthday and I find out that my fiancee has just slept with another man!" I shouted! I hated her for what she had done!. "Oh and wait...that's not all... To top it off she is now parading round the house in a tiny red thong like a sket which I have never seen before infront of four boys which I don't even know!!!" I screamed at the top of my voice and she flinched as she blinked back tears.

"That's no way to talk to her!" Harry Styles shouted. "Who do you think you are?" I retaliated as I threw the first punch of many. I had to hit someone the anger was killing me.

April POV:

I watched as Harry and Aston swung at eachother and I blinked back tears that were threatening to escape. I watched as Louis and Zayn tried to pull them off eachother and it failed. I watched for about five minutes before I ran into my room and got dressed to start looking for Niall. I rang him once I was out of the house and luckily enough he answered on the third ring. "Hello." He sounded broken, "Niall, where are you? I need to talk to you!" There was a long pause at the other end before an answer.

I sprinted to the park smiling at the thought of seeing that gorgeous blond baby again. "Niall listen, me and Aston are done okay?" I said smiling. I texted Aston about ten minutes ago saying that we were over. Nialls face lit up with the good new and he wiped his tears and smiled. "Why didn't you tell me about him?"

"Because I didn't know how wrong he was for me until the kiss." I sighed and hugged him. Liam arrived about two minutes later with a few cups of coffee and we sat there and talked everything through.

LIam and Niall listened with empathy as I told them about how I was going to call off the wedding when he got home and how I was looking for somewhere to live. "Appe have you found anywhere yet?" Niall asked still blinking back tears. I sighed once again and shook my head.

"I was on the phone to the boys and April they are more then happy to have you stay with us. If you want?"

"OMG! Yes" me and Niall screamed simultanesly. I pulled niall into a huge embrace.