Chapter 13

Nialls POV:

I stared at April watching tears stream down her cheeks. "APRIL!!!" I shouted trying to shake her out of her trance. "Amy what's happening?" Liam asked Amy. "She had a traumatic past. Something happened when she was performing once and she hasn't done anything since." I tried shaking her and shaking her and suddenly she fell limp into my arms.

"April!" I said as I saw her eyes opening. She immediately jumped into my arms tears streaming uncontrollably down her face. "April, honey, I'm so sorry!"

"Sorry for what? You made me face my fear and I feel better for it! What happened was to do with my past and nothing to do with you so don't say sorry you done me a favour." I said reassuring him that It wasn't his thought that I blacked out. "April! I shouldn't have pressured you to do it!" He said crying himself now. "Niall! I'm fine okay! I want to do the show! What happened in the past happened in the past and I can't change that but that changed me and I'm glad that you have now made me confront that feeling." He was starting to wind me up so I used the trick that always worked. "Nandos anyone?" I screamed and saw Niall immediately perk up. We all got up and went to Nandos.

"April, what was that all about?" Harry asked very untactfully. "Don't worry H, something happened when I was younger."

"Tell us April, we care about you, please?" Niall and Louis asked with big eyes. Eyes that I couldn't refuse so I told them. I told them everything and how it changed me.

After the incident I changed a lot. All my friends left me and made other friends, Katie and Amy were the only ones who stayed no matter what other people thought. I turned a lot quieter and was scared to do anything in front of anyone apart from my close friends. I didn't trust anyone and ran away from any situation that started to get hard. I believed everything that he had said, it was all true, 100%. I was a bun, ugly little brat that none liked and I was useless and a waste of space and now everyone knew it.

The boys listened and all ended up crying. They really did care about me. Obviously I've learnt that what he said wasn't completely true since then but part of it was. "I'm so sorry."

"I really wish people will stop saying sorry. What happened wasn't any of you faults okay? Its affected me badly yeah but I'm fine now. I'm going to open the show for you and that's it end of discussion." They all laughed half heartedly and carried on eating.

"Karaoke time, I have decided to do Karaoke in the Restaurant to living things up a bit so who wants to start us off?" The restaurant manager announced. The boys all looked at me and amy, gave us an evil smile and pushed us towards the mini stage.

I took a deep breath, smiled and sang the first lines.

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare

The shadow in the background of the morgue

The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want

Where you can always find me

We'll have Halloween on Christmas

And in the night we'll wish this never ends

We'll wish this never ends

I took a deep breath as I thought of my dad and how much I missed him. Amy joined me in for the next lyrics and we sang the rest of the song. The song really reminded me of my dad and the random things we used to do.

I miss you, I miss you

Where are you and I'm so sorry

I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight

I need somebody and always

This sick strange darkness

Comes creeping on so haunting every time

And as I stared I counted

Webs from all the spiders

Catching things and eating their insides

Like indecision to call you

and hear your voice of treason

Will you come home and stop this pain tonight

Stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head

I miss you, I miss you

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head

I miss you, I miss you

Don't waste you time one me you're already

The voice inside my head

I miss you, I miss you

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head

I miss you, I miss you

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head

I miss you, I miss you

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head

I miss you, I miss you

It was a short song but It really did mean a lot to me. My dad died for me, he took a bullet to his heart for me. I blinked back tears and listened to the massive uproar of cheers and woops. I giggled and ran over to thank the boys for making me do what I dreaded. I really did enjoy performing, it was what I was born for, I had a few major setbacks when I was younger but I honestly was over them now! I was ready to do my career and who better to do it with then my best mate.

As we were walking out of the hotel we got stopped by a big man in a black suit wearing sun glasses. "Hello, you are the two girls that sang on Karaoke yeah?"

"Yes, I'm April and this is Amy, nice to meet you, who are you?" I said politely, putting my hand out for him to shake. "I'm David and I'm here to offer you a record deal. You two will have to go through numerous auditions and you will be compared to other artists but I honestly think you have real potential. Would you please consider it?"

"YES!" Amy screamed. I just stood there feeling unsure of what to do. "Great, call this number and we will give you the rest of the details." He said handing Amy his card and with a wink he jumped into his car.