Chapter 11

April's POV:

The first hotel we was at was in America. We had a whole floor sectioned of for us. Little Mix were joining us later on in the tour because five seconds of summer could only do half. "Hey, I'm Luke, this is Ashton, Micheal and Calum. Its nice to meet you!" Luke said shaking my hand.

"Hey, I'm April, this is Amy and Katie." I said introducing the band to the girls. "I've heard all about you girls." He said with a cheeky smug smile, I shot a look at Niall who just laughed.

"Right, the sleeping arrangements are: Niall and April room 101, Katie and Harry room 102, Liam and Amy room 103, Zayn and Louis room 106, Luke and Calum room 100, Ashton and Micheal room 104, Make-up, Costumes & that see me separately. And I'm going to be in room 105 if you need me guys. Bye." Paul announced and we all ran to our rooms. The boys quickly dumped their bags in their room and then ran into Niall's and my room.

"Right so what we doing?" Louis asked as he raided the fridge. I rolled my eyes and jumped onto Niall's back. "Water fight!!!" Niall shouted. His gorgeous irish accent shining through. We ran into the garden (yes we had our own private garden in the hotel!!) And got some water guns. "Wait...I'm wearing a white shirt!!!" I screamed as Zayn squirted water all over me. They all laughed as my top went see through...Oops. I went to get Zayn back and Niall came picked me up and then threw me onto his shoulders.

"We're gonna get ya Zayn!!!" I screamed on Niall's shoulders. My hair was soaking wet and my top had gone see through. Luckily enough it was hot though. The boys stripped of there tops and changed into swimming trunks so I went and put my bikini on. After our game of water tag we decided to sunbath for a bit.

"Me and Harry are going in." Katie giggled as her and Harry got up and walked into the room hand in hand. I rolled my eyes as Liam and Amy, Louis and Zayn all followed them. Niall came over to me and picked me up. "You looking beautiful." He smiled. "You look pretty hot yourself there my little leprechaun." I said giggling. He started tickling me and tickling me. I screamed and started to kick my legs. "Niall...no...Niall...I...Can't....Breath." I said between breathes. He picked me up and swung me around kissing me. " I love you Niall."

"I love you baby." He carried me back inside to join the others.

"Paul just said that we have a concert tonight, be ready by 5 Niall, see ya." Zayn said leaving the room with Louis. "You coming babe?"

"To the concert?"

"Yes oh and to the shower?" Harry said to Katie with a very cheeky grin on his face, I looked at Katie and we both burst out laughing as she nodded her head. "What about you, shower and concert?" Niall asked and I pushed him into the shower. "I'll take that as a yes." He laughed.

When we got to the concert venue, the boys were dragged to hair and makeup and we were left with Five Seconds Of Summer. "So Luke, you alright?" I asked because he looked really pale. "No...I can't do this. I'm sorry."

"Luke, what do you mean you can't do this? You have to?!?" I screamed. What was he on about? Of course he could do it!!! He had to!!! "I'm sorry April. Could you tell the boys that I'll ring them and let them know after the concert."

"Ur...okay." I said in shock as he ran out the door. "PAUL! PAUL! SIMON!" I screamed. Paul came sprinting in as if he was expecting a murder.

"What?"

"Luke won't open the show and Five Seconds Of Summer won't do it without him." I said still extremely shocked and confused. Something bad must have happened for him to run out of the first show. "Okay, calm down. Can you play any instruments?"

"Yeah I play guitar why?" He just looked at me and nodded. "Katie, Amy, can any of you's sing?" We all looked at Amy and pointed. "Great! One Directions new opening act. April your on guitar and Amy your singing." He said looking pretty pleased with himself and then he pushed us into hair and make-up.