Chapter 18

Sorry it took so long to update'!! I'm so attached to a show called Doctor Who, that I forget to write! But don't worry! I will still be getting chapters in. Just hang in there! I might use a couple of doctor who jokes in here... If you don't understand, just look it up.

Enjoy!!

------------

Josh's POV

I grab a board of wood and hammer it into the white door. We already have the wooden doors in between, but just to be save. I continue to board up the door when I see a walker. I silently, do the last nail, walking through the two other sets of doors and get back to the others.

When I get over, my sister is shooting a arrow, Hayven arming her bow. I walk over to them.

"Hey don't shoot anymore arrows. There's a walker outside the door. Don't need any unwanted attention," I say.

They nod, lowering their bows and put them on the rack. We hear the moaning walker outside and everyone freezes. I'm glad we can come to an understanding that, we shouldn't make noise with a walker around.

Sooner or later the walker leaves. I go back to boarding up the door, look for walkers.

Ellie's POV

I haven't had much practice with my aim sense the whole 'Will' thing went down. I decide to shoot some arrows. I walk to the little hut in the far corner and grab five dark colored arrows. I jog over to the shooting area and put the five arrows in the sliver cylinder and greet Julia and Hayven.

I grab Will's bow and load an arrow. I pull back, bringing the string to the edge of my mouth. Letting the arrow slip off my fingers, the arrow zooming down the lane. The dark colored arrow hits the middle.

"Still got it," I smirk.

"Nothing's changed between us, it's like we are just doing a lesson. Not like we need one..." Julia says.

Julia and Hayven go to shoot, both arrows hitting the middle.

Bang,

Bang,

Bang.

We all freeze. We really need this now? I run and take the arrow out of the white block and arm it in my bow. Got one arrow, make it count.

I run up the stairs and gasp.

"What the hell happened? What did you do?!" I hear Hayven yell.

Then I see it... Luke laying on the floor.

"We don't have much time."

---------------

Dun Dun Dun! Lol xD I know it's short, I just had to update!!

Comment what you thought!

~Julia