Chapter 29

I'm updating more now! Go check out these books-

Will There Ever Be a Us?

It All Started with the Shoes

It All Started With Starbucks

---------------

John's POV

We walk into The Doctor's office. We never knew his name, so we just call him The Doctor. He helps up with everything. He brought some tools with him, making sure he's ready for people.

We walk into his office, well, it's more of a storage room in the church. I watch Darcy's moves, like she will change any second. She said she got bit months ago. She's immune then?

"Doctor, we have a um, problem with Darcy here," I try to explain.

"Is she hurt?" The Doctor asks.

"Sort of," I glance at her, "She's... bit."

He glances at her, flashes of worry across his face.

He straightens his body, "How long ago were you bit-?"

"Darcy," She answers quickly, "That's the thing, I was bit months ago."

His eyes grow wide, "Did you take anything to try and stop it?"

She shakes her head.

"Eaten anything? Drank anything?"

She shakes her head again.

"What's your blood type?"

"I don't know. Never was told."

"We might just have to take your blood type then. You might be immune to the infection of these creatures," The Doctor says, pulling out a the tools.

The Doctor pats the cushion of his chair, letting Darcy take a seat. She sits down as told, as The Doctor cleans her arm before he ties a white elastic band around her upper arm. He then pulls out a small needle, making Darcy shift nervously in her seat. The Doctor quickly takes her blood then wrapping the area he took it from.

"It will take some time for the process to finish, so feel free to settle in before coming back later," The Doctor says, placing the sample in a white machine.

----Later----

I got Darcy settled, letting her rest while the results are in process. I watched her sleep just in case she turned. I know she got the bit months ago, I just want to be sure.

Sooner or later we get called back down to his office. We walk back into the storage room, hoping we found a cure.

"So?"

"You have B positive blood. That's a very rare blood type, hardest to find for patients. Your blood did have unknown cells mixed within it. Although you were bit, there seems to be not one of those cells effecting your blood or body. This may just be the cure to our problem."

"So, I have some rare blood type that keeps me from turning?" Darcy asks.

"Exactly. Now, I'll keep this between us until I find a way to get something out of this," He continues, " Just don't let anyone know you have this type of blood, it could lead to disaster."

??? POV

Positive B blood huh? That would be perfect in my plan. I get her on my side, we can be unstoppable.

I walk away from the closed door, knowing they don't suspect I know.

This is gonna be a disaster all right, when I done.

------------------------------

(A/N): Hope you enjoyed! Vote/comment!