Chapter 24

Recap:

"How many walkers have you killed? How many people have you killed? Why?"

Julia's POV

I'm thinking wether I should tell them the truth, it would give us a better bond and understanding, or tell them a lie. How many people we've killed is a lot. It was for infection though...

"Well, we've killed over maybe, 50 or more walkers. As for people, about, three or four," I speak up.

Rick doesn't move, "Why?"

"Well, most of our group got bit, the fever hit, and well with the world like shit, we put them out of misery." Hayven looks down, "There was this one guy, Will, we knew him for a long time. He tried pulling an arrow on us, but we got to him first."

"Sorry for the loses. We've hold up pretty well here, been going good. I see two of you have relation with Daryl?" I scoot closer to Daryl at the question.

"These badasses here, are family. My brother, Josh, and my sister, Julia." Daryl pulls us closer.

"So you are related to Merle? I'm so sorry for you," Rick laughs.

"Ah yes, Merle. Where is that idiot anyways?" I ask.

Rick and Daryl look down, "He's dead isn't he?"

They nod. Yes, he was an idiot and annoying, but he was my brother. I loved him. If you take away all the stupid things he's done, he's a nice and caring guy. I know, hard to believe.

Josh looks up. You can see he shed one or two tears. I don't blame him, I did too. The silence went on, but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was more of a caring one.

---

After the silence, everyone decided to walk to their cells. I make my way over to mine, that I share with my brother, and I pass a boys cell. He sits on his bed with a sheriff's hat on. His long, dark hair covers his eyes, removing the access of seeing them. He looks up and smiles at me.

I return one, "Hi, my name is Julia."

"Carl," He simply replies, he holds out his hand to shake.

I shake his hand, "We're new at this prison, my group."

"Nice to meet you," Carl smiles. He's a handsome boy, I'd say.

He probably has a girlfriend around here.

"I don't have a girlfriend," he smirks.

"Did I say that out loud? Crap," I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"It's okay, I do that a lot too," he laughs. Dang that laugh.

Im glad I didn't say that out loud.

"Well, nice meeting you!" I awkwardly jog down to my cell.

I might as well go meet everyone else. Here we go.

--------------

Yay Carl! So, I don't know if Carl is falling in love with anyone... Yet... But I have ideas! This is after the mid season finale now, because I don't want to get Into the governor crap!

Vote, comment, enjoy!