Chapter 19

Ellie's POV

"We don't have much time."

We have to get him out of here. Unless we take the chance... now.

"We have to take the chance. How many we're up here?" Hayven is going off. When she's pissed, we are in trouble. (A/N: Not really!(: love you Hayhay!<3)

"Around 10, we ran up and the door just burst," Josh states.

"Luke you have the same chance Lindsay did," I kneel down next to Luke, "You have a bite, where?"

"Leg," he says weakly.

"You can cut it off or... yeah."

"Cut it. Hurry."

We all nod and grab something to cut with. I know there are knifes downstairs, "Julia run down and grab one of the knifes."

She nods and runs. Hayven runs out of the room, and comes back with crutches. We waste no time. I run out of the room, grabbing bandages.

"Hurry!" Someone yells.

We quickly grab everything and get ready. I grab the knife, marking where to cut it. I cut down in one big slice, ignoring his screams of pain. Josh covers his mouth with his hand as I wrap his fast bleeding leg with bandages.

Silence. All you can hear is the scratching of walkers at the door. Everyone stays on the top floor, letting Luke lay down. We all decide to sleep. I curl up next to the desk, listening to the howls of the walkers. My eyes drop like heavy weights, as I drift off to sleep.

"Luke? Stay with us!" I jerk my head up.

I see Luke struggling to get up, as everyone else pinning him down. I walk over getting a good look at him. His eyes are going white, skin is turning pale. I've seen this before...

He's turning.

"He's becoming a walker! We have to shoot him. We have no other choice," I say, frowning.

Everyone nods, I take out a knife, stabbing Luke in the head. He didn't deserve this. I pull the knife out, cleaning it with a towel.

Another dead.

------------------------

hey! Did you like?? Sorry it took so long to update! I've been on vacation with no Internet! Comment what you thought! Vote if you enjoyed!

~julia15325