Chapter 20

Julia's POV

"We need more supplies. We are running low," Tanner states.

"A couple of people need to go and get more," Josh says.

"I'll go. I've been here long enough to know where food and supplies are," I say.

"I'm going too," Hayven nods.

"Josh and Tanner. You go along. I'll stay here with them," Oliver says.

"Okay it's settled then. Lets go," Josh walks to the doors to check for walkers.

"I don't think I want to bring my bow. I mean we are only getting supplies," I walk over to a old chair. I pull out the leg and see it still had the nail in it. Perfect.

Hayven grabs a knife, and puts it in her back pocket.

"Be safe," I know Ellie can protect them.

We run out of the building, taking down a couple walkers. We walk across the street, going into a restaurant. We creep into the kitchen, striking a few walkers.

I walk into the supply room, looking around to see what I can take. I turn around just to see a walker staring me down. I struck my chair leg and watched as the nail pierced the man's throat. Blood squirted on my cheek, and I yanked the chair leg out of his throat, making him fall to the now blood stained floor. I bring my weapon over my head and smash the nail into his head as hard as I can.

I then go back to stuffing supplies into the bag I picked up on the way.

We walk out, past a cemetery. I watch a angel statue, wishing it could take me away from this world. I wished it was a weeping angel. I turn around, seeing RVs and turn back around to see the statue right where it was before. I catch up to everyone.

"Let's take that RV," It's the best shot for when we leave.

We grab more supplies and head back. I hope they are okay.