Chapter 5 Almost Time

Double D pov

OK so Kevin gonna be there ooh why do I like him, but he doesn't like me back he the captain of the football team and even the baseball team I think no wait not baseball just football ugh curse my hormones. I sigh and sees Leo playing video games with Ed " I WIN!" " No fair you cheated Leo"!

"I did no such thing Ed" they started arguing Eddy plotting the scam I wish he got over that already we all are 16 already, but he loves money "hey Double D what you think of this" he got up and explain his scam " first day of school we make the freshman pay to get in the school"

He wiggled his eyebrow "Eddy that not nice and beside we are getting too old for scams" I finished cleaning up their mess filthy ugh why is there so much filth " hey Eddward " I look over to Leo eating a cookie "so are you gonna confess to him or what" I blushed hard "Leo!" "What I'm just asking??" I looked away and sees the time.

"Oh dear its already 2 that was fast may I ask what time is Nazz party Eddy" Eddy looks up "at 6 she said so should we get ready or what" "well I'll head up to shower" I go upstairs and Leo yelled "Don't take too long I wanna shower too" I yelled back down "there a second shower downstairs Leo" scratch my head as Leo respond back "oh yeah haha I forgot" as I head my way to the shower I get all my stuff and headed to the bathroom.

Leo pov

So Leo do you like anyone" Ed ask and I looked at him "mm the alien mutant monster is pretty hot" Ed Gasp" No Leo don't fall for their wicked tricks" I laughed "Ed I'm joking why would anyone want to date me anyway" Ed smiles I miss these guys very much "well imma hit the showers don't make a mess you know how Eddward is" I smiled and heard Eddy yelled"

Don't take to long sock head 2 or I might use lumpy head to break down the door" I giggled and went to my room grabbed my clothes and I took my white beanie off my long platinum hair falls from my face I sigh" why would anyone what to date a sick person"

I brushed my hair and head right in the shower I looked at the scars I had on my wrist "mm been so long but now I'm here and not alone I wonder if I find romance but I doubt it" I sigh and started singing.

After an hour shower I step out and grabbed my towel drying my hair I walked to the mirror and brushed my hair out and I heard a bang "COME ON SOCK HEAD 2 I NEED TO SHOWER!" Eddy voice is annoying but hell I'll live with it "alrite Eddy I'm putting on my clothes" after finishing brushing I put on my clothes and open the door "hey where your hat Leo?"

I touch my head and I blushed "Don't look at me!" Eddy laughed but calmed down "Leo your fine like that your unique like Double D says" I smiled at the comment "thanks Eddy" I went to get my hat and put it back on my head and waited in the living room with Double D while Ed and Eddy shower and its bout to hit 3 "here Leo drink your medicine" he hands it to me and a glass of water " thank you" " so when the surgery" I flinch on the word but calmed a little "I don't know yet."

DoubleD pov

I don't know yet" I see Leo flinched a little I'm worried "I'm sorry" eyes turn soft and sad but Leo let out a smile" Eddward it " I smile a little "call me Edd or Double D please" Leo laughed a little" OK Double D" we talked until it hits to 5 "already let go double sock heads" I turn around to see Eddy wearing blue jeans with black shirt hair slick back

And red converse while Ed wears blue shirt with white jeans and a green jacket and sneakers then I turn to Leo wearing the white button up shirt black skinnys and a leather jacket and white converse that we bought today while I wear the same as Leo but a red button up black skinnys and a white leather jacket " alright let's go" as we head out the door I see Leo smiling excited face and I smiled "this is going to be an interesting night."

To be continued.

Leo- I am I dying or something wait y wats wrong with me also damn I look hot as fuck
Edd- language please and your not gonna die right amu
Didn't say a word
Edd- amu
Me- i ahhhh ohh look pizza "run off,