Chapter 16 Friday

Double D pov

Today is when me and Kevin hung oh dear I was very nervous I couldn't even focus in class Leo through an eraser at me "Focus brother" I blushed with embarrassment and smiled "Sorry" she giggled and I saw Kevin staring me down got scared and turned away.

"All alright class you have a 4-page essay to make about the human body and how the mind affects the body" they groaned but I also got excited about it as the bell rang "Have a great weekend everyone"

Leo got up to Mr. Johnson "Ahh sir can I hand you my other work "I joined in "Can I also turn in my work Mr Johnson " he smiled and nodded "You two are the best students I have also here the college pamphlet for you consider it as an appreciation" we both smiled "thank you see you monday."

Leo pov

I was excited as we handed in our work we walked out Marcus standing at my locker I blushed alil "So Leo do you have feelings for Beast" I blushed when Edd said that.

"Eddward we are friends and I do not think he wants to be with a sick person we have a mutual relationship and his name is Marcus it's not nice to call him beast thank you very much" he smiled I got shy and looked down.

not funny double d" "I'm sorry" I giggled "So your date with Kevin where are you guys going" he blushed hard "Kevin and I are just friends mutual relationship that's all" I laughed.

Beast pov

As I turned to see her god she was so pretty but whoever wanted to love a monster like me "Hello Leo" she looked up smiling god her gap tooth is pretty I wish she could let her hair down from that beanie.

"Salutation Marcus how are you" she giggled and her brother smiled "Salutation Marcus" It is weird how they were both the same except "LEO!!!" Out of nowhere, Ed tackled Hugo Leo I got jealous a little but didn't show.

Leo pov

Hello Ed you scared me there" he looked at me with excited eyes " NEW MUTANT MONSTER FROM GALAXY PRINCESS IS OUT"

I stopped and dropped my books" No way are you serious" "NO TIME WE GOTTA GO ORDER NOW BEFORE IT GONE LIKE MY GRAVY" I picked up my stuff and threw them in my locker " BYE GUYS AHAHAHHA LET GO ED"

Double D pov

I sighed she something else "Haha those two are something else huh are they friends or more" I looked at Marcus

"well you can say very good friends there is a story behind that when we were kids Ed had a really bad day and he hadn't met Leo yet so I introduced him to her at the hospital with Eddy.

He also had a crush on her but he sees her as a sister more so he told me this Double d I adopted your sister as one of my minions from the Warrior of gawking aliens"

I laughed at the memories "And also Ed is a Pansexual" Marcus nodded "I see well I'm off to follow them" I stopped him "Why" he hesitated "I owe her."

He left and I stood there confused but when I put my stuff away Kevin came to me "I'll pick you up at 5 got it dork be ready" he left I blushed and started going home.

To be continued

Me- oh this is good
Leo hanging with Ed in video games
Edd- this is getting exciting hey were Marcus and Kev
We looked around
Nat- they left to go get pizza they be back
Me- they missing good parts anyway next scene