Chapter 29 riddle

Kevin pov

We have to find out who is M and why he wants Leo and Edd" Marcus looks up "I have a suspect William Shaw I don't trust that guy" Ed agrees "Yeah he likes bad gravy" Nat spoke "Mike Jagger hates Edd and Leo" "true after that incident with Leo and Edd" Momo spoke up

"I FOUND THE LOCATION!! but I don't know if he disposed of the phone" and looked at her "We gotta try right I just want to be back" he held the white beanie close to his chest "I don't want to be alone" I put my hand on his shoulder "you will edd we would get her back" we discussed the plan nat me and marcus went to the place" junkyard why here"

"over here" Nat yelled we went and we found the phone "Damnit he disposed it" Marcus got mad and held his head "I want Leo back" I looked at marcus "We will alright" Nat spoke "Hey there is something written on it the text message" I look at it "well you found the first clue I see I knew you would track it down so I had to get rid of it so here's a riddle for you figure it out the next clue Im small im everywhere I am the spirit of October what am I love M".

Beast pov

As he finished we looked up "What the hell does that mean Kevin" "I don't know Nat but that's our next clue to find Leo" I stand there thinking im small im everywhere I am a spirit of October mmm wait "Pumpkin" they looked at me "pumpkin is small there everywhere and there like a spirit for October you know" Nat snaps his finger "you right Marcus let's get back to the others."

As we walked back we told them the clue Momo thinks its Sam the spirit of Halloween (trick r treat movie) "So pumpkins let's go check them out "Kevin there like a million pumpkins how are we gonna find it" Nazz explained "shit well we gotta try we gotta save Leo" I sit there thinking worried "let go now" I got up everyone stared but agreed we went to the pumpkin farm "oh shit to many" Nat said I sigh "let's start"

Time skip 3 hrs

We looked at every pumpkin but nothing "Damnit I don't think it's a pumpkin Marcus" Marie yelled across the field "Well what other riddle then" I sat there and I heard a bell "Wait that Leo bell" I looked to see and it's on a black cat as I looked at the cat it had a little note hanging on the bell and it hit me I'm small I'm everywhere and in a spirit of October the witches cat it a cat there the Halloween spirit "get that cat."

We chased the cat it ran off we chased until it hit a wall hissing and I bent down gently "Don't be scared little guy won't hurt you" I petted slowly and then he relaxed a little and purred "Good kitty" I picked him up "you the cat" eddy pants I looked at him "yeah let read the letter"

as I retrieved the letter around the cat collar I opened it "I see you solved the second riddle mm impressive next riddle shall we what flies freely but also gets captured and has beautiful colors when spotted hurry time is running out for Leo good luck hahah love M."

At that moment I wanted to kill him but we must hurry Leo was in danger and she had no time.

Meanwhile back in the room with Leo

No one pov

She lay there crying for hours it felt like forever she couldn't see anything only one light in the middle of the room she lay in. She looked up and held the apple she was angry sad but confused she wanted to know what he meant and why he doing this she wanted to know everything but soon her light might go out She hoped they would find her soon if not she would die in a terrible lonely death "Eddward forgive me for not telling you I'm sorry" her cries echoed the darkroom soon after she fell asleep on the cold cement. Hurry Eddward my time is running out hurry.

To be continued
Me-man
Beast-these riddles
Kev-damn it amu y so difficult
Me-it a suspense story duh
Edd-i wanf her back
Me- NXT SCENE