chapter 40 Sex Trip 2

DOUBLE SEX SCENE SMUT

Beast pov

Damn it controls yourself Marcus but my god that body that gap tooth her skin she so beautiful why did she fall for a beast "Marcus please be gentle with me ok" I smiled and I took my shirt off and she gasp "I know I'm ugly" she shakes her head

"no you beautiful even your scars as for mine I have too many and it's ugly on me and the abnormal hair color and skin and weird color eyes" I kissed her and lifted her to my level "You beautiful You an angel a demon I love you Leonardo Vincent I love you"

I kissed her deeply and I put her down on the bed and I pulled down my pants and my hardon trying to escape my boxer "I love you" I kissed her and I licked her neck she moans fuck it I can't take it I grabbed her bra and yanked it off and my nose bleed those are some huge boobs damn "mm Marcus be gentle please"

I smiled and pulled down her underwear and I pulled down my boxer I kissed her neck down to her belly and then my tongue slips into her spot and she moan loud "Oh god ahh" So sweet I must have more mm that pussy.

"mmm Marcus I feel weird ahh ahh "I get up and smiled "Could you help me Leo" She looks at my 7.5 inches hard I know it weird measuring your dick size "ok then" she smiled evilly and she sucked hard and I moan holy shit I didn't know "oh shit leo how did ah oh god"

"mmm Marcus I watch hentai yuri and Yaoi meaning all porn of anime I know more than regular people hehe" "your mine "I lay her down and I put it in "AHH" I shush her with a kiss she so tight mmmm warm and wet oh god"

Leo pov

Oh my god this pain ahh but feels so good oh my god ah "Am I hurting you I'll stop" No no just let me adjust to it" he waited and felt okay and smiled "ok go ahead" he started to slow and blushed and moaned a little "ahh Marcus"

he goes a little faster loudly and claws his back Mm ahh wait wait ahh Marcus ahh do you have ahh it on ahh" slowed down and kissed me "No, I'm sorry just got carried away" I kissed him "That ok just pull out quick"

he pulled out the condom put it on and pushed it back in I moaned louder and heard screaming Mmmm go faster edd oh god" I giggled and Marcus continued Mmmm mm ahh Marcus more a little faster please" He pulled his hair and kissed my neck harder and faster moan more "ahh ahh"

Kevin pov

Ohh god edd that ass of yours give me more ahh yess ahh edd ride my dick"I held his body and smiled Ohh Kevin ahh" he cums on my chest smiled and cummed inside but that doesn't stop us "Kevin may I.... you know inside you" I blushed and I pulled out and bend over want more "go ahead but in the head man here"

edd smiled and put it inIimoanedn and he held me close "Ahh Edd when did you get bigger mmm" Ohh my Kevin you so tight and for the record I'm only 6 inches the  same size as you ahh oh god mmm " I'm going until we climaxed more but I wouldn't stop "Kevin" "ahh double d ahh mmm ahh"

No pov

As they climaxed in the shower they lay there with the water running while Leo and Marcus still going until they both climaxed.

Leo pov

Marcus  about to ahh" "Me too ahh ahh" I clawed his back and we both climaxed I breathed heavily and we both lay together in my bed I smiled "That was amazing *pants* " "ya it was mm" We both fell asleep on my bed

Edd pov

When we got out we both head to my room and passed out on the bed.

To be continued

Me-DAMN HENTAI YAOI LEFT AND RIGHT HOLY SHIT NXT SCENE