chapter 19 Phone call

Beast pov

Hours passed and I noticed Leo fallen asleep on my lap everyone else was knocked out while I was playing video games but I stopped to look at her even though she looked like Edd she was still pretty "Mmm I'm sorry brother" I looked at her and her tears fell and i wipe them away caressing her face.

"I'm sorry brother forgive me" I sighed and held her close to my chest she was having a little nightmare but I rocked her back and forth she seemed to calm down I wondered what she meant by that "Mmmm" she snuggled more My neck I was blushing oh god why do I feel like this I do love her but I never get like this mmm as I was about to lean in and kiss her I hear the door being open I still hold her "oh my you guys had a mini party I see."

Double D pov

As I walked in it was not as messy but still a mess "Oh my you guys had a mini party I see" Marcus was holding my sister she looked peaceful I smiled Kevin walked in" Wow what a mess" "Don't remind me messy messy messy"

Kevin laughed at me I pouted then Leo woke up "Oh brother you home I'll clean me- ahh" I got worried and rushed over there "You have a fever Go rest" she sighed Marcus carried her away I got nervous "Babe doesn't worry about Leo she strong."

I agreed and I saw Ed Eddy Marie pass out so I let them sleep "Let's have a sleepover here and if you want to" Kevin blushed and I smiled "Alright but Leo stayed in bed.

Leo pov

As Marcus carried me my heart started to pound it hurt so much but I think I do love him I snuggled close to him "Marcus" he looked down "Yes" I sighed and hugged him around his neck "Don't leave me please I know I'm sounding weak but i just need a mmm"

he blushed but he smiled and held my chin up "I won't" he slowly kissed me the fireworks flew "Umm ahhh oh dear" I blushed hard he laughed a little and set me on my bed.

"rest" I grabbed his hand quickly "Stay please" My phone went off and I read the message everything I felt was gone all I felt was anger and fear "Oh god" Marcus stared and grabbed the phone anger hit him "Who sent this"

" I I don't know but I oh god" I held my head it has to be him no he can't he was sentenced to death I watch him who the fuck is it "Don't tell him" Marcus was already gone he told edd I ran downstairs and all I see was edd face in fear and I felt tears

"edd" my phone rang he answered and he gave it to me "It's for you" I grabbed the phone and the voice I hated "Hello child miss me I was wondering if you wanted to play it call hide and find you hide I will find you oh don't worry what happened years ago was a game but don't worry we just be finished this" I get angry,

"I thought you are dead how are you alive bastard" he laughs "Oh he is dead in his son have fun finding out who I am in very close I love you "I threw my phone on the ground and the nightmare returned "Leo" "DON'T" edd stepped back all I held my head and I just sat there why now why damn it WHY NOW

Leo" Edd hugs me I just cried and cried "I will find him and kill him myself no one should hurt my girlfriend" I blushed and looked at Marcus "Really" he smiled "Yes leave it to me and Kevin we will find him" Ed eddy and marie join in as well i smiled "Thank you.

To be continued

Beast- I'll find him I love you, Leo
Leo- Marcus OH HONEY
Edd- aw
Kev-love you edd
Edd blushed
Me- let's see what happens next scene