chapter 13 Fight

Leo pov

As I walked back to our lockers I get pushed "Watch where you going faggot" I look up at him and smirked "Is that the best you got" They get angry and grabbed my collar "What you say you little shit" I stare him down "I may be little but I can kick your ass"

they get even madder "you think your slick huh kid you're a faggot nerd like your brother even wear the stupid sock on your head" As he touch my hat I snap and flipped him down almost breaking his arm he screamed a little "Let go let GO I GIVE I GIVE" "LEO ENOUGH"

I looked up and it was Edd I stopped blushing "I ahh I'm sorry mmm" I looked down I'm gonna get in trouble now.

Double D pov

As I walked up furious at the guys I look down at him "What are you guys doing" They looked at me angry and pissed off they got up and grabbed me I get nervous don't like violence then leo look angry " DONT YOU HURT HIM" they grabbed leo that when I snap a little "LET HER GO" they stop confused " he a girl" I realize when they smirk Leo eyes full of fear and anger hits her "ohh let see if he is" they grin and leo try to get out of there grip I get punched in the face " DONT TOUCH ME" "LEO"

Kevin pov

As I walked out I heard a commotion I turned to see Edd in a fight and Leo trying to break free I was pissed off " OH HELL NO" I ran to one of the guys and kick him down angry " Back off now" They guys get mad and let go of edd he falls and I held him back to see double d nose bleeding "edd are you ok" he smiled but anger hits his eyes "I'm fine but leo" I look at Leo being held her hat off in her eyes you see fear and anger it scary "let go of her now mike"

NO besides she's kinda cute even know she looked like a faggot" I clench my fist tight but Edd stop me " Let her go now you don't know please let her go" it killing me badly Leo health is at risk This is too much I have to stop it somehow "mike let go of Leo she has health problem" leo flinch and one tear fell from her eyes oh man I was about to throw a fist but that's when Beast grabbed him from the back "Leave her alone now" his deep voice is scary as fuck Double D was in shock as I was.

Beast pov

I was minding my own business till I saw this happened even though I don't care for no one but why her why Leo when I heard her cry that when it made me furious but why? after I was behind him I grabbed him from behind the guy turn around and sees me and they backed up a little frightened to see me seriously if anyone I see myself hell I run too.

"Leave her alone Now" As he was dangling in the air Leo turned around and all I saw was her sadness and tears oh god what going on with me " Marcus " she spoke my name I jumped a little then this idiot spoke " Let me go beast ok I won't do it again please have mercy and let me go please let go it a joke" I got angry and threw him to his friends they fell "don't go near her or Edd got it "Kevin yelled as I agree to it " OK WE won't" they ran off and Leo fell to her knees Edd yelled " LEO" oh no.

To be continued

Kev- WTF AMU RIGHT IN THE BEST PART
Edd- languages please how many times are you people going to swear
Me- idk Nom nom nom
Leo- did I die
Beast- no I saved you u wnt die
Leo blushed
Me- that cute aww i ship so much
Kev- NEXT SCENE NOW