Chapter 6 Party suprise

No one pov

As they arrive to Nazz house they hear people laughing and loud music and Eddy walked up to the door and ranged the bell the door open and Nazz smiled but then suddenly jaw dropped when she sees 2 Double D.

Leo pov

Are you ok miss?” I looked at her with concerned “I'm sorry I'm just in shock of seeing two of you Double D” as she pointed at me while talking to Eddward then she looked at me and I giggled “I'm not Double D I'm his twin Leo it nice to meet you”.

She smiled and welcome us in all eyes hit on us and I get a little nervous “Who invited the dorks” I get a little angry but let it slide when Nazz spoke “these are my friends and I did, got a problem” the jocks turned away and I see some food and I smiled “Food”.

I run over but bump into someone “oh my apology sir I didn't see you there” “oh hey double dork” I looked confused and Double D run to me “Leo don't run off like that oh salutation Kevin I've seen you have met my twin-” Kevin jaw drop and yelled “YOU HAVE A TWIN BROTHER!!!” he looks at me I giggled at his reaction “your funny”.

Kevin pov

I can't believe Double D has a twin brother, but he so small compare to him No lie he's like hobbit size wait a minute they wear the same beanie but different color weird he also has the gap tooth as Double D but the only difference his eyes are bright I mean bright mint and skin a little creme than tan like Double D “you ok Kevin”

“yeah double dork um so why haven't we seen you around here” as he was about to spoke Nat and the other came by all shock about Double D twin brother but something off about him I can't put my finger on it “Holy shit there's two

Double delicious I like what I see” Nat put his arm around Leo then I see Double D take his hands off “please refrain from touching Leo” “whoa sorry double cuite I didn't know you were protective over your baby brother” Double D sighs and Leo spoke.

Leo pov

Uhh? Guys I'm a -” I was cut off by food hitting my face I looked back the jocks laughing I get a little pissed off and walked over there “excuse me but you drop this” looks at him, and he laughs at my face “fuck off nerd no one likes you” I flinched slightly but I knock him down to my height,

“I'm sorry I couldn't hear you what you said” I smirked everyone shock and Double D grabbed my arm “Leo no violence your health” he got up pissed off and when he about to hit me Double D blocked him and threw him down everyone was more in shock “Don't you dare touch her!.”

Kevin pov

Wait what the fuck happened did Double D thrown down a jock? and also LEO A GIRL!?!?! I look at him and the jocks got kicked out of the party everyone was in shock “Wait you're a girl”.

Leo looks at me and smiles “ yes I'm a girl I may look like my brother but in the genetic genes of the x and y twins can be born identical genders or opposite sex, or they can be fraternal twins that don't look alike but still can still be the same gender or opposite” we were all in shock and you see

Double D angry eye become soft “double dweeb when did you become strong? “ He blushed it was cute damn it focus Kevin “I take swimming classes I'm in the swim team for the Peach Creek High” he smiled and his gap tooth shows god he so hot Fuck Kevin calm down I blushed a little and turned away Nat smiling “alright guys spin the bottle now” everyone agreed except me and Double D oh man this is gonna be weird.

To be continued.

Kev- Leo ur a girl holy shit
Leo- I am
Kev- your flat chested
Leo screams- IM NOT I HAVE BIG TITS U BITCH
Kev- BULL SHIT HAHAH FLAT CHESTED
they argue
Edd- language please stop the violence it un human like
Beast- where am i at??
Me- dnt wry beast u be there soon and u two knock it off damn it
Kev n leo fighting while edd trying to separate.