chapter 11 Stranger

No on pov

As they talk and eat through our lunch someone is watching them closely he has a sly smirk on his face and an evil plot who is this stranger that watches them know their secret especially Leo's?

He walked away until the bell rang everyone got up but Leo and Edd stayed behind the rest said goodbye but Kevin stayed for Double D's sake he knows how much pain Double D went through.

You can see in Double D's eyes he was mixed with sadness and anger but why anger as he sighed he looked up at Kevin and smiled softly Kevin's face became a faint blush as he saw the gap tooth beanie Boy Let's see what going to happen next.

Double D pov

I'm angry but I can't bring it here not for Leo's sake she's sick I can't stay mad at her OK Eddward calm down and think " Edd" Leo spoke and I turned to her" I'll meet you in gym class go with Kevin I need air ok" I got worried as I was about to say Kevin interpreted by a hand on my shoulder

"come on dork let your sister rest at the nurse's office OK" I looked at Kevin's beautiful green forest eyes god why was he so beautiful but then I remembered the kiss and I hid my face quickly "OK then be safe OK" "don't worry double d ill be fine now go" I sigh and listen to my sister I hugged her and said my goodbye as I walked off me and Kevin talked a little.

Leo pov

As I watched them leave a small smile creeped up on my face "Stay well brother Kevin you better not mess up he needs you when I'm gone" I sighed and walked to the nurse as I got there someone bumped into me when I tried to walk in i fell "Ouch"

" oh my are you alright Did I see you there" I looked up at a sweet voice and blushed a little he was beautiful which made me jealous his hazel eyes stared at me but then I snapped back to reality "Ahh ya my apology I wasn't looking" i took his hand and he lift me up

"you must be new excuse me for my rudeness my name is Willam Shaw and yours" I smiled gently "Leonardo Vincent nice to meet you William" I shook his hand "Now excuse me I must get to class" he left I sighed alil and went in the nurse office.

William pov

Mmm I will have you Leonardo Vincent and your brother too but I have to be patient let my guys have a little fun for a while" he laughed a little and walked to the gym "Mmm Eddward don't worry pumpkin I will take care of everything soon" he smirk and walked in like nothing in his mind he plotting "now I wonder if I can push his buttons mmm but I must wait for a good time haha" he went to the lockers to change clothes.

To be continued

Edd- OMG IMA GONNA DIE
Kev-No ur not here Aughh I mean like a friend "blushed
Me-wait where the fuk he come from
Leo-u created this psycho guy oh shit bout to go down
Beast-ill kill him
All of them looked at him frightened
Me- next scene