Chapter 15 waking up

Leo pov

I woke up sweating and panting from that nightmare or I call it my horrible memories "Oww my heart wait I'm in my room what happened" I heard the door open and it Edd he dropped a glass of water on the floor and ran to me.

"Oh god Leo you scared me to death are you okay GUYS SHE AWAKE" I was confused I don't remember what happened but a flash of it hit me and I held my head "Stay still Leo your heart."

DoubleD pov

Thank god she ok I was scared. Flashes of what happened "Leo Leo wake up Leo please oh god" "She just fainted" Beast stared at her and then noticed something wrong "No Kevin her heart stopped" Fear struck and I shook her again.

"LEO NO NO PLEASE STAY WITH ME LEO" Beast stopped me and lifted her and walked away with her I jumped" GIVE HER BACK WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I was angry and scared to death he stopped and looked at us "Don't worry she will be fine come on."

Beast pov

What am I doing why am I helping them more importantly her? I looked at her closely she was pale than ever not breathing all her friends came along to see what going on until they saw her "Omg Leo what happened" I got annoyed and ran out yelling back

NO TIME HURRY UP" We arrived at the nurse and I grabbed an injection and applied it "Come on" I lay my head on her chest to heart then a faint sound was made "Thud thump" She ok I sighed of relief the others arrive in shock Edd run to her checking her pulse and he smiled.

DoubleD pov

I shake Beast's hands " Thank you thank you thank you so much "Tears of joy fall Kevin smiles behind me Ed and Eddy stand next to her " Double d will she wake up" I looked at Ed "I'm not sure" Beast spoke "she will right now she need rest take her home."

"wait what did you inject her with" Nat asked I was curious too he sighed "Adrenaline shot but I created an eclectic adrenaline shot it works like a defibrillator but in an injection" I was in shock didnt know he was this smart "How did you??.

Beast pov

My father is a scientist so I study it myself but I want to become a doctor it's no big deal" Everyone stared and gawked "That's amazing" I got shy and looked away "Ya" Eddy spoke "Yo shovel chin beast let all go to edd place until Leo wakes up" I hesitated for a minute no one ever asks me but hell I'll go with it besides, as I looked at Leo I blushed and answered "ok let go"

We all arrived at Edd's place he told us all shoes off hours passed until Edd screamed that she was awake I felt relief and happiness but why what was this feeling Do I understand this at all what becoming of me I spoke "Leo I will protect you and Edd if you want me too" Kevin face changed and spoke" same here dorks I be part of this" all of them agreed Edd smiled and so did Leo I blush from her smile.

Thank you Marcus" Her soft voice made my heart skip this moment I am actually in love with Leonardo Vincent don't worry I will watch over you.

Leo pov

I smiled "Thank you Marcus" As I looked at everyone I was smiling but deep down inside I was afraid to tell them especially Edd what happened to me I had to keep this nightmare from him and everyone.

I'm sorry brother forgive I have been lying to you and everyone forgives me.

To be continued

Beast- I love you, Leo
Leo- wait can I tell Edd
Me-AGH Shush dnt say anything
Leo- om i want
Kev- I feel something about this
Me- next scene