chapter 37 shocked

Edd pov

No, it's not scientifically possible to bring the dead to life I must be dreaming "Eddward" I looked at her in shock I couldn't speak tears fell "Is it you I'm not dreaming right" Momo tears fell "Oh children don't mope it her I became her doctor I am a scientist you know"

he smiled and I just ran to her hugging her "YOU ARE ALIVE!" tears fell I couldn't help it I missed her so much "Leo my sweet Leo oh my god you alive oh my dear sister but how" she held me close she very cold "your freezing" joseph spoke smiling "she's been dead for a month now and she has persevered well"

he goes to her and puts his arm around her "Didn't I say I became her doctor I've seen every inch of her organs to body" She blushed hard Marcus yells "Get off her Joseph" he smirks "How rude of me anyway I created and organic heart like a robot but human-like features and real DNA and flesh it simple really" I was in shock

"you created life and an organic heart I'm impressed with your work but thank you for bringing Leo" Marcus ran to her and hugged her close I smiled.

Beast pov

Leo, I missed you so much" Tears fell and she wiped them away and smiled she was so cold and pale even her eyes were dull still "I missed you too Marcus ahh-" she fainted and I got scared and screamed a little "She fine ahe resting she has been dead you know her body did not use to it yet give her time and make her eat soft food first" I looked at Joseph "why"

he smiled and sat "She is very rare and unique I like that about her You're lucky I didn't dissect her you know how I am with dead and living bodies can't control myself" he licked his lips and looked at Leo " I became her doctor so you will need me if her heart act up but if it stop she gone no more 3 chances to live got it" his orange eyes gaze at me

"you owe me a body Leo and so do you guys" he smiled I just sigh "Enough Joseph" he chuckled "Take her home you have my number and you know where I work and live to give me a call alright goodbye" I carried leo on my back and head to edd house "everyone gonna flip shit when they see she alive" Kevin goes on to nat and momo talking to edd I owe you one joseph thank you "

Time skip edd house

No one pov

As they arrive Edd opens the door and everyone who waited sees Leo's body but is in shock she is breathing and alive they ask so many questions "shocked how the hell is she alive we all saw what happened" "Eddy Marcus's cousin brought her back to a life he became god I couldn't believe it myself but it beyond physics" Rolf yelled, "Son of the shepherds we must celebrate it at once I will go get nana mook muck yummy treat no?"

Everyone giggled and laughed Leo woke up from her slumber and smiled "Hi everyone" They all hugged her crying, sobbing telling her how they missed her and how it felt to die she answered all but asked one question

"Kaito" They were all silent and Eddward spoke "After the hospital, they took him to jail" She looked at him "How long" Kevin spoke "We don't know he might get life or death "Her eyes went wide "No" She looked at Marcus "I'm not losing a friend help me" he sighs but agreed and called Joseph this is going to be exciting but I wonder what will happen to William shaw aka Kaito.

To be continued

Me-mmm i wonder
Leo-nxt scene
Edd-glad ur back Leo