Chapter 23 sexy time

Time skip hrs of the party YOAI SMUT ALERT

Double D pov

I drank so much that I started to feel fuzzy and warm oh god I felt lightheaded and so wonderfully happy and horny I wonder where Kevin was? " hey babe I feel good how about you" he grabbed my bottom oh god I like this feeling I want him badly as we were dancing we stumble in Nazz's guest room.

Kevin pov

Damn he's so hot I want him badly I can't take it "Double D I love you" we kissed passionately he moans through the kisses damn that sexy Kevin I want you" Those words made me pin him hard on the bed kissing him.

Leo pov

I followed them and I giggled and closed the door and put up a sign saying Do not disturb and locked from the inside "Hey Leo were Kevin and Edd" I giggled and told Nazz she blushed hard but let it be "Have fun brother.

Kevin pov

Are you sure Double D I don't want to rush" he kissed me and smiled "I'm ready for you but be gentle" I smiled and took his shorts off slowly and I blushed and smiled "Oh babe that cute"

his 6-inch hard-on was tempting so I lick the tip he moan a little turned me on quickly and I teased him some more my tongue swirled around his hard-on and started to suck slow but steady "Oh Kevin ahh" I smirked and kept going a little faster

"ahh mmmm" he held my head and I kept going "Kevin I'm about to-" As soon he was about to say he already came in my mouth I swallowed "THAT DISGUSTING KEVIN!!" I smiled and pulled his hair lightly and he moaned "You know your sexy when you moan stroking his hard-on and he moans.

DoubleD pov

Oh god this feels so good "Kevin please I want you" he blushed and kissed me deeply "Are you sure Edd?" I smiled and held him close "Yes please" he stood up I looked at the bulge on his boxer and he pulled out I gasped it was bigger than mine he was about 7 inches or 8 but I didn't care I wanted him.

"suck now," Kevin said in a seductive yet demanding voice making me feel more hot I hesitated he pulled my hair I yelped and he puts his hard-on in my mouth tensing up but slowly licking softly and sucking "Mmm ahh" I kept sucking down until he came I spit it out coughing "that disgusting Kevin" "sorry babe now let's get you all ready for me" he lay me down on the bed licked his fingers and shoved one in me I moan a little and he pumped me up oh god this feels good

"All alright ready" I blushed and nodded and I felt his tip going in slowly I moaned loudly and so did he "Oh babe you so tight ahh" he waited for me to adjust his hard-on Okay proceed" he went slow it felt painful at first and then he goes faster and was full pleasure hits us "Oh Kevin ah ah" he goes faster and deeper I clawed his back" ahh Edd ahh Fuck ah" I screamed it felt so good "Edd I'm about to-" "me too Kevin ahh together ahh" we both climaxed together and he laid back down and we both passed out sleeping.

Leo pov

Well, that's a Halloween sweet for those too" I giggled at the remark I made and Nazz whispered, "So did they?" I shush her "Yes but leave them be I knew they were lightweights but after 4 drinks damn that hit pretty hard on them any way I don't have much time Edd needs Kevin before" Nazz puts her hand on my shoulder "Leo"

I smiled softly" Don't worry about me Nazz but I'm worried about Marcus he will feel alone" She looked at him and then at me "What about the surgery" I sighed "50/50 chance of surviving but I'm not sure who will donate the heart and also mother and father trying to create an organic heart like a robot heart but that lots of money anyway let's stop talking and enjoy the party" she looked concerned but held my hand and we go dance with Marie and Rolf "be happy all of you.

To be continued

Leo- THEY HAD SEX
Me- ohh man wait where they go
Hears edd and kevin in the room
Leo- there at it again
Beast- leo can we
She blushed and falls
Ed-DNT DIE LEO
Me- Nxt scene