chapter 25 hang out

Time Skip Eddy brings back the stuff

Leo pov

After almost finishing breakfast Ed ran in with no shirt just boxers "MUTANT ALIEN TOOK MY JELLY BEANS WAHHH!!!" I laughed a little and pet Ed's head "There there Ed it's all a dream now wash up breakfast is almost ready and get Edd and Kevin for me please" he smiled and ran off I giggled but my smile faded a little be strong "Oh morning leo" I turn to see Jimmy and Sarah

"Oh morning breakfast is almost re-" I was tackled to the ground by a girl Sarah screamed when she held the knife to my neck "Found you bitch" I smiled and kicked her off and took my stance everyone runs in "LEO!!" Edd yells and she grabbed me and held me close with the knife "No one moves until she feeds me"

I couldn't help but bust laughing and so did she "Oh god Momo that was a good one haha" she giggled "Thank you I'm sorry to scare you guys" "What in the hell is going on here!!" Eddy yelled and I smiled "This is my best friend Momo Kurosaki she has been my roommate in the hospital "

Double D pov

I ran to Leo and hugged her close "Please" she hugged back I held her tight "I'm not leaving yet" Momo felt bad "I'm sorry I got carried away you must be Eddward" I looked at her and handshake her "Salutation Momo unique name and may I ask how did you get into Nazz's house" she smiled "yeah dad named me and I'm a ninja assassin so I know how to get in but anyway I came to see my little Leo" she pouted and pushed her

"I'm not little I'm way older than you" she giggles and my curiosity hits me "May I ask how old are you Momo" She looked at me "14 I'm a freshman I just transferred here from Korea" Leo squealed " Wait you mean your gonna stay here" she grabbed Leo hands and giggled "yes"

they squealed together Eddy yelled "alright let's eat I'm starving" Leo smiled Man her smile is important I need her here I don't want to be alone "Eddward wake up Rolf and Johnny will ya" I nodded and left Kevin walked down and kissed me and whispers" how was it the second time" I blushed hard "Kevin mm" he laughs and walked with me to wake everyone up.

Leo pov

I'm happy but damn it I need a heart soon "Morning" I get kissed on the cheek I blushed hard "Hello Marcus" I kissed him back smiling "Hungry I made lots and lots oh this is my best friend Momo" she smiled

"he huge damn Leo I didn't know you like Grell and Chad type" she winks I blushed" MOMO!!" She giggled and sat down I sighed "All alright let's eat"

"SON OF THE SHEPHERD DOUBLE ED BOY YOU MAKE NANA RECIPE NO!!" I giggled "Morning Rolf and yes I did like you ask me and stop shouting alright everyone here" Nat sneaked behind me "The ass king has arrived" I jumped a little Eddward yells at Nat "Don't scare her Nat that rude you could have harmed her heart are you okay Leo"

I hugged edd he blushed "Yes brother I'm ok now everyone eats" Marie called her sisters they arrive we all eat and enjoyed and I remember something "Oh Eddward our birthday is coming up" I get excited a little because Mom and Dad come home for us "oh yeah" I smiled and I get a text message I read "damn it" and looks at me "language Leo"

I will find you Leo I'm close to you don't worry my pet I'll take care of you and Eddward so see you soon love M" Eddward's face became pale I got a little but stayed there no you won't I will find you and destroy you myself you will not harm my brother bastard.

To be continued

Kev- damn
Edd- why do we get targeted Leo
Leo- idk
Me- NXT SCENE BITCHES
Momo- KONICHIWA