chapter 10 Leo story

Leo POV

I sigh and got up I can't hide it forever might as well tell you guys” I looked at them seriously “but not here let all go outside go get the others as well they have to know too after all they were nice to me” as we went outside we all sit down I started explaining.

“Alright you all wonder what wrong with me huh?... Okay so here how it goes I was born with a very weak heart, so I've been in and out of hospitals most of my life even hospitalized for months, days, weeks even years it was annoying and lonely as well” I look down “I couldn't be like other kids, so I'm always inside Double D visit all the time but I still feel lonely our parents are famous scientists and doctors so there never around for us”

Looks up and sighs “I'll die if I don't have a new heart soon” everyone gasps Sarah cried a little Rave staring in shock like the rest of them I look away “yup and also” I took my beanie off and my hair falls.

Your hair its white why its white Double Twin Ed girl ” Rolf asking I sigh” it is not white it platinum I was born with due to the weak pigment colors if I didn't have a problem with my health ill have the same color as Eddward here, But I lack of color”

I smiled a little but depression hit hard but the weight was lifted off me “so I'm always home school never been in love never experienced anything that why I want to do as much I can before” I stay silent and Double D held my hand you are not leaving me alone” I looked at him “Double D” you will not leave you promised” his tears fell and I smiled gently “I won't brother” I giggled and looked at Kevin and smiled I hope he brings him happiness while I'm gone.

Kevin POV

I understand now what she said to me this morning it all made sense due to her sickness she knows she won't make it, but she has too for Edd’s sake.
I hope her surgery is a success I don't want my dork to be alone must tell him my feeling Friday if not it will be the death of me.

As I look at everyone else they smiled and I smiled “Leo were your friends now and stay strong” “yeah girl without you everyone will be bored and miserable seriously” she giggled then I notice Beast watching her every move he in the football team as well he plays in defense no one can bring him down but Leo can bring him down with kindness I smiles and Nat yelled.

“Okay we must talk about asses now” Leo eyes brighten up “honey I am the Queen of asses” Nat died right there holding her hand “MY QUEEN I PRAISE YOU AS YOUR KING OF ASSES JOINS YOU” everyone laughs but when I look at Double D he was smiling but his eyes tells it all… Don't worry Double D I will make you happy you see.

To be continued

Nat- my queen
Rave smacks him hard Natt falls face first me n kev dying laughing
Beast- that gotta hurt
Edd- are you alright Nathan ill get the ice
Leo- man my life is depressing anyway nxt