chapter 32 pain

Leo pov

As I stare him down fear rushed over and I go to the corner "Stay away from me" he grabbed my hair and yanked me down and drags me into the middle of the light "Now let's see if anyone can help you haha" Oh god he gonna rape me nooo no no my anger hits and I kicked him off he hit the drawer and I stand there angry.

"do not touch me you sick bastard or I will rip your dick off and feed it to you" he gets up and punched me in the face I fell and he beats me Kaito hides his eyes in the corner "Stupid bitch fucking whore this is punishment" he kept beating me, kicking me it felt like

forever but then I coughed up blood I had to keep protecting my chest and he stops and spits on me and left and locked the door I get up slowly the pain hit "mm" I looked at Kaito he held his head "Just kill me already I don't want this just fucking kill me" I limp towards him and punched him hard.

"no I'm not done kicking your ass Kaito for leaving us alone and for kidnapping me and faking your name but again I forgive you because I care" I coughed more blood "shit he hit hard haha ah."

I fell in his arms and he held me close crying "I'm sorry I'm a sick person like my father" I looked at him "No You are Not like your father you are different from ahh" I faded into darkness and he held me close.

William pov

I stare at the blood it freaks me out but at the same time it excites me I can't let go and he controlling me my mind is broken but I have to save Leo wait for the last clue I forgot to send the location "I got it"

I wrote 2 more riddles and as I was writing I set Leo down "Forgive me" I kissed her lips gently and looked at the letter "hope they find her soon I didn't want this all I want is to be with her but this creature is torturing us don't worry Leo you will go home" I send the letter to the dog and gave him a sniff of Double D scent "go now" the dog left and I sit there with Leo and he returns.

"bring the bitch we gonna cut her open" I looked at him "No I don't want to do this!" he kicks me down "Worthless!!" I looked at him anger rising and he grabbed Leo and unchained the ankle and took her to the room of torture "I want her awake for this hahaha" Hurry, please.

Meanwhile back at Kevin's place

Beast pov

We have to charge in we gotta get her back" When we were arguing we heard a dog we looked and it had a letter on it went retrieve it and pet the dog's head "These last 2 riddles to find but I doubt you find us her time is up" I get angry "

last 2 riddles I sleep at night but awake by day and I stay in the middle of the day what am I? Next riddle I'm small and I'm fragile by one touch I can be broken what am I hints I'm abandoned" After reading it Nat yelled "The sun sleeps at night awake by day and stays the sunny abandoned manor but the second riddle stumps me" I look at them "Momo track now all of us figure out and head out now" Leo I will find you and bring you home I promise"

To be continued
Me-hurry no time must hurry
Momo-Tracking now