Chapter 28 room

Leo pov

Mmm oww" I slowly woke up but my head and heart hurt I fought the pain off and got up "What how did I get here" I looked around and when I tried to walk I felt a pull I looked down to see that my ankle had been chained

"mmmm" I tried to see if I could get it off not I sighed and looked around the room it was dark but had green tinted walls no windows only light in the middle of the room where am I? There is a bed on the side a mirror on the left and a chair.

"what happened wait that bastard" I try to move more but I'm weak I fall back down and I hear a voice "Don't move my pet you are recovering" I get a little angry but stay calm. "what do you want revenge? To kill me huh I'm already dying anyway I felt enough pain" he smirked in the dark I couldn't see him but his voice sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it "Shh my pet you mine now"

I get nervous "Stay back" he comes closer all I see is a shadow but he stays there "Too soon to reveal myself but here" he throws an apple at me gently "Eat if not I might have to punish you" I get nervous again "why are you doing this because of your father"

he sighed a little and walked around the darkness "Well no I hated my father when I heard what he did to those twins which are you and Edd of course I wanted you mostly he stabbed you in the heart increasing the chance of dying and also the surgery failed on you which made you had to hide it from Edd didn't you Leo."

I was stunned how could he know I was hiding this from Edd "How do you know about that?" he laughed a little "Let's just say I knew it you know you are beautiful and your brother has to see what I'm about to do pet" I get scared fear rushed in.

"Please don't do this" he giggles and shushs me "Hush child I will be yours forever until you pass on and I will carve your heart out to keep it safe in my arms" "You're a sick man a sick man let me go!" he laughed and headed for the door I try to run to him but I get pulled and I fell face first to the floor I looked up tears falling" LET ME GO!!"

he stood there "If only you knew what you missed out Leo" he closed the door I screamed at him crying a little "Let me out please I hate being alone let me out let me go LET ME GO AUGH!!" I fell to my knees crying "Edd Marcus mother father anyone please help me mmm" I covered my face and cried.

Mystery guy pov

I stand there angry but I sit there hearing her cry "I'm sorry Leo but I have to I'm sorry my pet if you only knew if you only knew what going on damnit I'm sorry" I held my head and his voice rang again "get up you fucking little shit and get going" I looked up with tears

"yes, Father" I got up and walked away from the door I looked back hearing her cry I hated this but at the same time I loved it "I love you Leo I do if only you knew that day" I walked off to the other room and walked in and see the photo of me Edd and Leo together smiling as children "if only you knew.

To be continued

Me-holy shit things just got weird they knew each other
Momo-secret will be revealed soon right
Me-right nxt scene