chapter 27 Missing

Time skip now 6 hrs has passed

Double D pov

Where is Leo why isn't she answering her phone oh god what have I've done" Ed pats my back "Double D she will be back" I looked at Ed "No this is way too long it already late it has been more than 6 hrs Oh my god where is she" I'm freaking out she never stay out this long no something wrong as I was panicking Kevin walked in the room with Nat "any sign of her"

Nat sighed "Nothing we checked everywhere even your place everyone else still looking but nothing where could she be do you know a secret place or anything" I held my head Kevin sat next to me I still ignored him but I wanted his comfort so bad

"Edd think" I looked up at Kevin but then something caught my eyes behind him as I focused on the picture it was the butterflies then it struck me I shot up "THE BIG OAK TREE!! she gotta be there when we were kids we went there to see butterflies and found a big tree she calls it magical she must be there"

Kevin pov

Alright, here's the plan Eddy, Ed, Sarah, and Jimmy you go to Double D's Place just in case she returns there Nazz Marie Johnny, and Plank you guys stay here Nat, me, Marcus, and Momo gonna check the big oak tree and Rolf Lee May and Rave checked around cul da sac and out of it again" we all agreed and we head off to the forest.

Time skip 20 mins

As we got there Edd yelled her name "LEO WHERE ARE YOU LEO I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY PLEASE COME OUT!!!!" As we were calling her name Momo had a horrid face "What is it Momo?" She turned around "It's Leo Beanie She never takes her beanie off something is wrong"

Edd runs to her and looks at the beanie he starts crying "No no oh god LEO PLEASE ANSWER ME!" The terror in his voice pained my heart I hugged him close he tried to leave but I held him and he embraced my comfort

" we will find Leo Double D I promise you my love" I kissed him deeply and he sniffled it would kill me if he liked this I gotta find her for Edd for my love "Hey I gotta message from Leo" We all looked "it a video" Marcus looked at Momo "well play it" as she played we all looked

"Well well looks like caught my pet" he shows Leo on the floor knocked out but chains on her leg Marcus's anger welled up in him while Edd was horrified "I told you I would find you I almost won the game all I needed is you Edd remember if you cheat by calling the police she going to sleep forever and I don't like killing my pet"

Nat yells" WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY AND WHY HE DOING THIS SHIT?!" I was furiously angry right now "So time is running out for her I see aww my pet gonna leave me but  don't worry I'll have her precious heart that she has well I'll leave hints but you will never find me Goodbye my pets"

the video ended with Marcus angrily punching the tree and Edd fell to his knees crying I held him "It's my fault my fault oh god" I shake him "No Double D it's not your fault none of it. It was my fault and I have to fix this I love you way too much and Leo is a very important person to you and I fucked up I'm sorry I'm very sorry" he hugs me still crying Nat trying to calm Marcus down then Momo spoke"

I can track the phone I am a blackhead hacker if he hasn't thrown the phone away or destroyed it yet but I can try" I look at her "Do it Nat call the others we gonna get Leo back.

To be continued

everyonLET'sLET GET LEO BACK
Edd- you guys im desperate
Kev-we will find her
Beast-i want my lover back bring her back
Me-nxt scene