chapter 35 darkness to light

Leo POV

Darkness there is no heaven just darkness alone here I miss them how long has it been since I died I have a hole in my chest blood flows around me my own blood I hate being alone there is no such thing as heaven nor hell just darkness, darkness.

More DARKNESS I held my head crying I can't escape my darkness I'm not afraid of it I just hate being lonely I miss everyone "Leo" I look up and see a butterfly "What" It flutters around me "Come with me, you won't be alone" I get up and followed, but I felt light very light the darkness fades around me and I see light "come on Leo let's go" "wait where are we going wait wow what going on" the butterfly stop and flutter around "a door?"

"Go on open it you will cross over" I grabbed the door knob and I open the light shine and I felt being lifted I gasped for air and open my eyes "Welcome back to the living Leo" I looked around but couldn't move nor speak "mm" he spoke "don't speak you've been dead for a month now and your body well let just say I persevered it from not rotting" I look at him what going on in alive wait I'm alive how?

"You are wondering how well let's just say I created a heart for you and knowing my cousin Marcus he missed you dearly so instead of dissecting you I brought you back to life and besides you owe me a body Leo" I looked at him in shock

He created a heart for me to be alive I can't believe it I'm alive I can see Eddward and Marcus and everyone oh god I'm happy tears fell from my eyes I didn't know I still have them "Don't cry child now rest your body is regenerating itself so relax and let me do the work" I felt sleepy, so I drifted off to dreamland.

Joseph POV

I smiled after she fell asleep "This girl is special I'm amazed this heart worked now back to experiment on her must put fresh blood on her" As I started putting the IV in her arm my phone rang I checked to see my little cousin calling me, so I answered "hello cousin need me" he was angry

"Where's Leo body we want to see her now it has been a month you guys can't keep her" I sigh "Fine fine but give me 3 days we are not done prepping the body ok once we finished then you will have her alright no fuss" he mumbles but agreed "fine, but I'm warning you don't fuck with us got it Joseph" "ya ya goodbye cousin"I hanged up and smiled "don't worry you will get her" I looked back at her smiling "rest now you need your strength to see them soon enough" I started working on her body.

Time skip midnight

As I was finishing treating her she started to wake up "Mmm" "good afternoon Leo my my you have been out cold I see but your body returning to normal and new blood and wounds have been treated from the operation don't worry just rest more you have 3 days" she spoke softly

"Thank you whoever you are" I smiled "let's just say I'm your doctor from now on now rest Leo you need your strength" She nodded and rested again this is going to be interesting.

To be continued

Leo-im alive
Joseph-shh wait for the surprise