chapter 18 Will you go out with me

Kevin pov

Ok I'm gonna do it I know he went crazy when he saw the planetarium "Nat don't let them girls in they piss me off" he smiled "Don't worry I got them"
As I walked back I saw him eating his popcorn fascinated by this date Kevin you got this I put my hands around his eyes he went lightning speed holding his hat.

Not the hat!" I smirked "Dork I wasn't going for the hat" he blushed and I started to as well I jumped over the seat "All alright dork how are you enjoying yourself" he smiled and let go of his hat "This is wonderful"

I leaned close and had my eyes closed but felt something warm and wet huh "Oh my I'm so sorry messy messy messy filthy filthy filthy" I laughed "That was easy didn't do much man's good"

I looked at him and the show started and he saw the sign he was amazed and I smiled "Listen dork, I like you a lot and I was wondering if you want to go out with me I've been having feelings for you for a while I just want to be with you after that kiss at the party I knew you were the one so again Edd will you go out with me?

He was stunned but smiled "Yes Kevin I will go out with you" I fist bumped the air I was hella happy I held his hands and watched the stars as he explained all of them "NAT I know it's you" I sighed and heard Nat running back to his post.

Leo pov

As I play video games with Ed my phone goes off "Mmm" I check it was a text from Edd saying there going out a smile comes on my face "Good" I get up" Anyone wants pizza ordering" Eddy yells" Ya and sodas too" I smiled and Marcus looks up" onions and peppers" ed yelled "Gravy" I laughed "alright guys ill order half cheese half pepperoni half peppers half onions and half mushrooms half bacon half pineapple is that good" they all agreed and the door ring "I'll get it"

Marcus got up to answer while I was ordered "What up" It was Marie I let her in it a Friday mini party I smiled at how much I made friends but it would not last long for me "Ding dong" Marcus went to the door"

I'll get it" he answered it was the pizza guy " Here is your order it would be 25.30" he reached for his wallet and pulled out the money "Here you go keep the change" As the pizza guy left I helped Marcus" You didn't have to you know" he smiled oh god that smile "

Don't worry hey are you feeling alright you look pale" I blushed but my heart started to hurt "mm" Come on let's set these down" We put the pizza down I ran to the kitchen and held myself over the sink holding my chest "here drink your meds" I look Marcus and take them "thank you" I can't tell anyone not yet it, not my time yet "Leo" I snapped back to reality "sorry just tired let eat.

Beast pov

Worried she hiding something but I'll let her tell us later she needed to eat "GET OFF ME LUMPY THIS IS MY PIZZA MONOBROW" "BUT EDDY" Leo sighed but laughed a little and I followed her to the living room "Guys don't fight or no pizza" she smiled and we all sat down and eat what going on in her mind I wish I could know wait why am I desperate.

To be continued

Kev- yay I'm good
Me- I SHIP
Edd blushing
Leo-is
Beast- shhh she sleeps
Me- next scene