chapter 22 Halloween party

No one pov

As they arrive home Leo and Edd change but this time very adorable. Leo's hair floats down on her back eyes glowing a little while edd hair is slick back and long as well.

Leo pov

Double d here the outfit" he turned around and looked at it and smiled brightly "I thought it was ripped" he grabbed them and smiled "No brother I fixed it and resized it for us"

we started changing Edd wore black shorts with a chain on the neck and a red shirt wearing wolf ears and a tail and even claws and teeth while I was similar but in a white shirt and I was a fox with bells on my ankle and chains around my neck I smiled "thank you Leo" he hugs me I hold him, tightly brother, I love you but soon I won't be here to support you gomendasi.

as we finished embracing from the hug I looked at him with a glint in my eyes  "Makeup" he pouted but agreed to do it after an hour passed we walked downstairs everyone gawked and stared Kevin almost had a boner I giggled at the sight Marcus blushed very hard "So how do we look" Edd blushing very hard Nat screams

"OMG, THE BOOTY IS IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE" Rave smacks him hard I laugh "Damn Leo your pretty sexy can I have you all to myself?" She says jokingly I blushed hard at Marie's comment Marcus grabbed my waist "Mine!" I blushed hard.

Kevin pov

Damn Double D looks so sexy and innocent oh god I want him No patience Kevin not yet oh damn he just Fuck I got a boner damn it "Kevin are you alright" Double D was in front of me I blushed very hard "okay guys let go" Eddy yells god he annoying

"yo sock head we gotta scam to do" he sighs and Leo nudge my shoulder "Better get that sweet ass before Nat eats him" I facepalm hard when she said that and shoved her away she laughed " fuck you Leo" she giggles "No thanks" she a slick one I got her later on.

(time skip)

When we arrive at Nazz's place all you hear is loud music as she opens she was wearing a Playboy bunny outfit with a pink tail and pink bunny ears "You guys made it and don't worry no assholes this time "Language Nazz and thank you for inviting us" I held edd hands man I love him a lot damn tht outfit oh god calm down Kevin "let's party" Nat yells leo runs in when she sees candies Marcus followed her in we all walked in.

DoubleD pov

So many people oh god  "I'm not going in" Kevin grabbed my hand softly reassuring me that everything will be fine "Let's get going Edd" *sighs of relief*  thank god Kevin is here with me my heart cannot stop beating "let's get a drink babe" I nodded and head for the punch bowl as we about to get the cups for it Leo stop us "hey look at all this candy Edd haha" I smiled and we both drink from the cups the taste was strong.

Edd you drank from the punch bowl that has alcohol in it" My face froze Kevin smiled "Babe it's one drink it not gonna hit us hard you gotta at least drink 4 but we won't" Leo giggles "If you guys ain't lightweight" I looked at her "what you mean did you drink before" her face turn red "Gotta go bye" she leaves as I was about to go after her Kevin stop "let's dance" I sigh but agreed "okay.

To be continued

Me- ohh this gonna be good
Kev edd drunk off the ass here
Leo- oh man this is gonna be funny
Ed- NXT POTATOES