4. Will You Be My Girl?

Bella's POV...
I wake up the next morning and feel strong arms wrapped around me and I feel so safe. I look up and see Michael's fast asleep. He is so adorable and sexy! I wonder why I had feelings for him instantly. I don't care...I just hope he feels the same way. After thinking for about 5 minutes, I see his eyes open and he instantly smiles at me.

"Good morning, Sweetie" he sighs.

"Good morning, Michael!"

"I had fun with you last night," he chuckles, " I just want you to know that I don't usually do this with girls. I usually wait a while to know how I feel about them. But with you, I don't know, there was just something about you that made me know in my heart that you're the one for me. I am so embarrassed to admit this to you and I hope you feel the same way about me as I do about you. So I'd like to ask you something. Here goes... Will you be my girl Isabella McCay?"

"Awwww," I swoon, "that's so sweet Michael! Yes! Of course I will be your girlfriend! The way you just said you feel about me, that's exactly how I feel about you!"

"Oh my gosh! I am so happy! I though I was definitely going to scare you away."

"Michael! You could never scare me away. After last night you will never be able to scare me away. You were so gentle and careful with me. I felt safe and loved with you. But there's something I wanna tell you."

"What is it, Babe?" he asked curiously.

"Um-well, I-uh-sort of-uh have a confession to make. Last night wasn't just our first time together. It was my first time overall." I shamefully confessed.

"Oh my. Um so you're saying that I took your virginity?"

"Yes." I answer without making eye contact with him.

"Wow. Baby, you don't have to be embarrassed by that. I'm not judging you at all...I'm not that type of person. But what was it that made you lose your virginity to me? Why would you save yourself for 21 years then have your first time with me?"

"I don't know. I just-I feel like you were meant for me and when we were making love last night it felt so right. When we were together it felt perfect. Right as soon as I almost hit you with my car in that parking lot I felt attracted and connected with you. I just feel like I need to be with you." I answer from my heart.

"Awwww bae! That's so deep. And to be honest when you almost ran me over and I looked at your face, it was like there was no one else in this world but you and me, and I could hear fireworks going off. I am so glad you were distracted and almost hit me because if you didn't we probably wouldn't be together right now." he says and he sounds like he means it.

"I'm glad too. So are you going to dance lessons tonight?" I ask.

"Yep! For sure! Are you?"

"I am if you are."

"Then you are!" He demands.

"Hahaha, I can't wait! You should probably go home to shower and change. Then you can come later and we can go to dance lessons together." I suggest as I'm getting out of bed with a blanket around me.

"Is it alright if I shower here?" He asks with puppydog eyes.

"Yes, of course!" I say while walking over to my closet with the blanket around me to get some clothes.

"Why are you covering yourself up? You weren't that shy last night when I was taking your clothes off of you!" he laughs.

"Yeah...I'm the shy one? Ha! I don't see you crawling out of bed naked!" I tease him.

"You don't believe that I will? Well, watch me!" he chuckles as he stands up out of the bed naked and walks around my room. 'Damn. He is so sexy' I think to myself as I look him up and down.

"Now it's your turn Hun." he laughs.

"Okay if you want me to." I roll my eyes as I drop my blanket. Once the blanket was on the floor his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "What? What's wrong? Is there something on me?" I start panicking.

"No. No. It's just that you're so beautiful! I know I saw you like this last night but now that I see you in the regular daylight. Oh my gosh. You are so gorgeous! You're stunning!" he explains.

"Oh, Michael" I chuckle while blushing.

"And you're so cute when you blush. I love making you blush." he says while brushing my hair out of my face with his fingers and goes in for a kiss. I melt when his lips meet mine and we start making out.

"Okay now go get your shower there Mr. Romantic!"
He chuckles as I watch him walk away into the bathroom that's connected to my bedroom. I'm startled out of my trance by the phone ringing.

"Hello?" I smile into the phone. But my mood quickly changes from happy to scared when I find out who it is...