10. Brooke

Bella's POV...
We just got to the restaurant parking lot. Michael opens my door for me to get out. 'He's such a gentleman' I think as we enter the restaurant.

As soon as we're in the restaurant a waitress comes up to us and says,
"Hello Mr. Jackson. Would you like a table?" she glares at Michael.
'What's her problem?' I wonder.

"Yes, please, Miss. Shields." he replies.
She rolls her eyes as she brings us over to a table. Wait a minute! She looks very familiar. OMG! It's Brooke Shields!

"Why was she glaring at you like that, Mikey?" I ask him.

"Oh. Um. According to her, I broke her heart." he does quotation marks in the air with his fingers.

"How did you break her heart?"

"Well, we used to date and she cheated on me with her ex so I broke up with her. I obviously wasn't the one who broke her heart...she was the one that broke mine. We were best friends before we dated and wanted to be friends again after we broke up but I couldn't bear to be friends with someone who cheated on me but claimed to love me."

"Woah. You dated Brooke Shields? I don't know what to say. Do you want to leave and go somewhere else for our dinner?" I say in a very soft voice.

"No no. It's okay. I'll be fine. She doesn't have a place in my heart anymore. You have all my heart. My heart is completely yours. So, let's stop talking about her and start our romantic dinner." he winks.

I blush a little. How can his winks and looks still make me blush so much? He's mine! "Okay."

"Drinks!?" Brooke grunts as she walks over to our table.

"Uhh...I'll have an apple juice. What would you like sweetie?" I say awkwardly.

"Oh sweetie huh? Well I guess he got you to fall for his trick too! I feel so bad for you. All he's going to do with you is just have sex with you until he gets bored of ya and then throw you away. That's what he did with me." she looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'll just have a glass of orange juice. And by the way Brooke, I didn't use you until I got sick of you. You cheated on me with your weirdo ex boyfriend and wondered why I broke up with you. I'm glad I broke up with you because if I hadn't then I wouldn't have fell in love with Isabella and she wouldn't be carrying my child. I love her so much and I plan to marry her one day." he states unashamedly.

"Wait-what?! You're pregnant with his child!?!?" she yells at me.

"Uh-um-uh. Huh?" I stutter still in shock of the last sentence Michael just said.

"I said, you're pregnant with his child?!" she grits her teeth angrily.

"Yes. Yes, I am. But why are you so upset about it?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"I'm not upset! It's just that I thought that one day I would be the one saying that. I thought I would be Mrs. Jackson. I thought I'd be the one to give birth to his babies. You know, since I took his virginity." she smirks. My eyes bulge out of my head and I look over at Michael who now has his head down on the table.

"Sh-she took your virginity, Michael?" I whisper. He doesn't say anything. He just looks at me with sorry eyes. "Answer my damn question Michael! Did she take your virginity or not?!"

"Yes!" he finally confesses, "Yes she did and I'm sorry I didn't tell you when you told me who took yours."

"I'm just going to leave you two for a bit to let that soak in. Enjoy your date." Brooke chuckles as she walks over to the counter.

"Why didn't you tell me? I told you that I was a virgin and that you took my virginity. Why didn't you tell me who took yours?" I ask trying to hold back tears.

"I'm sorry, Izzy. I didn't think it was important. You know I don't love her anymore and I love you. My heart, my body, my soul, everything is yours. I'm all yours, Isabella. So can we please not make my past lovers a problem and just focus on our future? Not just for us but also for our unborn child. Please?"

"Okay, fine," I sigh, "but who else have you had--you know--with?"

"Is that important? Does that really matter? It doesn't matter to me because those girls are in the past and all that matters to me is our future."

"Well it matters to me! I wanna know so that if any of them wanna try to get you back, I can punch 'em in the face."

"Okay fine," he chuckles, " uhh-lemme think. There was Brooke of course, Lisa Marie Presley and you."

"That's it? I thought the list would have like 3 other people besides Brooke and I." I say shocked.

"Nope. Just Lisa Marie. That's it. I'm not that into sex. I don't really care about it."
I start laughing after he said that.

"What?! Why are you laughing?" he looks confused.

"Michael! All you think of when we're together is having sex! Also that's all we do! How can you say you don't care about sex?" I laugh harder.

"One, we don't have sex. We make love. Two, that isn't all I think about when we're together. I love and respect you." Brooke walks over to us and here's the last thing he says and starts laughing hysterically. I look over at her and start to feel something coming up my throat from my stomach. I cover my mouth but it's too late...
_______________________________________________________________

Thank you all for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote and/or share! Love you all so much! You guys are so sweet.
~abbie_mjfanforever 💘🙊💜✨😘😍🌷