26. Jasmine

Michael's POV...
Why did I stay quiet and make it seem like I agreed with him? I just couldn't believe that she was asking me that! I am so stupid! God only knows where she is. I am so worried about her. I'm going to try calling her. I dial her number and it rings a few times.

"Hey it's the future Mrs. Jackson! Please leave a message and I'll try to get back with you asap! Beep!" Her voice says on the voicemail message.

"Hey, Izzy, it's Michael. Can we please talk? You didn't let me answer. I'm so stupid. I didn't actually agree with him. I was quiet because I was so shocked that you were asking me that. You know I would never think that about you. I love you," I start crying as I continue. "I love you, Isabella. I miss you. I'm worried about you. Where are you?" I hang up. I curl up in a ball on our bed and bawl my eyes out.

Bella's POV...
I look at my phone as I get in my parent's car. Oh, I have a new voicemail. I listen to it. It was Michael. He was begging me to let him talk. I guess I didn't let him talk back there but the silence said enough. But I can see why he stayed quiet. I questioned him on his thoughts about me and I shocked him. I'll try calling him back. I call him back but it goes to message. So I leave a voicemail.

Michael's POV..
I hear the phone ringing but I don't bother answering it. I know it wouldn't be Izzy because she would still be mad. A notification comes to my phone saying that I have a new voicemail. Well I better check it just in case it's something important for work. I type in my password to my voicemail and tears of joy come to my eyes when I hear her voice. It's Isabella!

"Hi, Michael. I got your message. I'm sorry I asked you if you agreed with him. I was just so worried about what you think about me. I didn't even give you time to explain! You're not the stupid one. I am. I ran away from my problems. That's my problem. I do that sometimes. I'm so sorry. I'm going to my parents right now. I'm going to visit my mother because she isn't feeling well, then, I'll get my dad to drive me home. I can't wait to see you. I miss you! Love ya. Bye." End of message.

Oh, thank god she's okay! I'm gonna go to her parents' house. I grab my keys and take off.

-On the way there-
I look ahead of me and see a horrible car accident and ambulances. I see someone on a stretcher and start freaking out when I see who it is. Its Isabella! I jump out of my car and zip over to her. She opens her eyes and says,

"Michael? What happened?"

"I think you were in a car accident. Everything's going to be okay. I'll be here with you, baby. I love you. Remember that. I love you more than anything!"

"I love you, Michael. I need you to stay here with me. I love you." She whispers as she closes her eyes. I go up to a paramedic and ask them what happened.

"She was in a car accident but she didn't get any injuries. She just passed out from shock and stress when the car hit her car. Her father's going to be okay. He survived. He's the one that called us." The paramedic explains.

"And what about the baby? What about my child? Is he or she going to be okay?" I'm so panicked.

"We don't know yet. We're going to set it up with a heart rate monitor and if he or she is still alive you can see whether it's a boy or a girl." I nod my head as she walks over and sets everything up. She checks the heartbeat and its still there. I can hear it. I just heard my unborn child's heartbeat!

"Would you like to come see your little girl on the screen?" The paramedic smiles at me.

"I'm getting a little girl? Wow." I'm speechless because that's exactly what I wished for. A beautiful, healthy baby girl. I look at the screen that's showing Isabella's uterus and I see my baby. "Awww. I'm going to be a father!" I coo.

"And I'm going to be a mother." I hear Bella's voice say. I look over at her and she's smiling at me. "So, let's think of some names! I was thinking we could make the middle name Katherine-Marie for Mama K. and Mom. That means we just need a first name. You can pick it." I help her off of the stretcher as she rambles on because the paramedic said we can leave if we want to. She seems really excited about the names so I think really hard to come up with a pretty one.

"How about Jasmine?"

"Perfect! It's so pretty! I love you, Michael! And I'm soooo sorry. Let's get home because Jasmine Katherine-Marie thinks that my bladder is a squeeze toy." She says. I give her a confused look and she rolls her eyes.

"It means I have to pee, Michael!"

"Okay. Okay. I didn't understand."