7. Get To Know Each Other

Michael's POV...
We just finished Dance Lessons and we're walking to my car. It's kind of awkward since we hardly know each other. Isabella suddenly speaks up and says,

"You wanna go get some coffee and talk? You know, to get to know each other better?"

"Okay! Yeah, sure. That's a great idea!" I agree.

We hop in my car and drive over to 'The Coffee Shoppe'. As soon as we walk in Isabella says,

"Can you get me a coffee with 3 milk and 2 sugar and a donut, please? I'll go save us a booth."

"Okay, what kind of donut would you like?"

"Surprise me." she giggles and smiles at me.

'God, I love that smile. She is so beautiful' I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I realize that she's hugging me. After she lets go I smile at her and walk up to the counter to order.

Bella's POV...
Ugh! Why did I just do that? Why did I have to hug him when it's too awkward between us? Well that was nothing compared to what we did last night. I slightly chuckle to myself as I sit in an empty booth.

"Here you go, Miss. McCay!"

"Thank you Mr. Jackson," I giggle, "you know, I feel like I've heard that name before. Michael Jackson. Oh my god!" I'm in shock when I realize who he is.

"You are Michael Jackson from The Jackson 5 aren't you?"

"Yes I am. I never thought you'd figure it out." he smiles.

"Oh my gosh! I'm dating Michael Jackson! And I lost my virginity to him! Oh my god! I cannot believe this!" I cheer in shock.

"Shhh! Baby, you don't want anyone hearing our business. You should yell about your virginity in the middle of a coffee shop. This really isn't a big deal. I'm just glad you fell in love with me for me and not the little boy who was apart of a band." He shushes me.

"Not a big deal?! You're a superstar for goodness sake! Why did you stop singing? You have a beautiful voice!"

"I chose to stop singing because the paparazzi was following me everywhere and I had no privacy. I hated it because I love having privacy. And I like being able to walk around outside without girls screaming and going crazy infront of me and following me home. I love being a normal person."

"Oh. Okay." I whisper.

"Enough about me. Tell me more about you. Please, I wanna know you!" he pleads with puppy-dog eyes.

"Okay. My name is Isabella Marie McCay, I love dancing and singing. I love children. I love shopping and hanging out with my friends and I love taking walks on the beach at night with the moonlight shining on the water."

"I love dancing, singing, shopping, children and moonlit walks on the beach too! But one more thing. Why did you save yourself for that long and then chose to be with me?"

"The right guy never came along until I met you." I say nonchalantly while I bite into the chocolate donut he bought for me.

"What do you mean by the right guy? I don't get it." he gives me a confused look.

"I mean like, a guy I can trust. A guy I can be myself with. A guy that I love. I couldn't find him until I found you." I explain. Then I realize that I just told him how I truly feel about him. He gives me a shocked look and stutters,

"Y-You trust me? You...you love me?"

"Um.. Yes. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I didn't mean to scare you. I just--" I was suddenly cut off by him crashing his lips onto mine and we start kissing. Our lips go smoothly together and we pull back with smiles on our faces.

"I love you too, Isabella. You are my world." Michael whispers with his forehead against mine. I can feel myself blushing and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

'Now I know for sure that there's something between us' I think as he helps me up from my seat and we walk out of the shop hand in hand.

"Come on. Let's go to your place, Babe. It's closest to here and it's getting really late." he suggests.

"Okay."