24. Parents

Michael's POV...
"Michael! Wake up! You need to wake up, Mikey." I wake up and see Bella in my face shouting these words at me. I look at my clock and it says 8:04 am.

"Why are you waking me up this early?" I groan as I pull the covers back over my head. The next words she says makes he jump up and panic.

"I called my parents, my brother and his girlfriend, my sister and her boyfriend, your parents, Janet and Randy and invited them all over for a little meet and greet thing."

"What?! Why would you do that?! My father isn't very nice to people and he'll probably ruin everything." I whine.

"Well, our parents will have to meet on another before the wedding and that's in 3 weeks. So come on, get ready! Everybody's going to be here in a half hour." She walks out of the room. This isn't going to be fun.

45 minutes later...
"Hey Michael!" My mom cheers as I open the door for them to come in. They're, of course, the last ones to arrive because of my dad.

"Hey, Mother. Hi Joseph."

"Mhm." My father grunts as he walks into the foyer.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson!" Isabella says cheerfully. "These are my parents Marie and Matthew McCay, my sister Brianna and her boyfriend Colton, my brother Tyler and his girlfriend Maya. Everybody, this is Katherine and Joseph Jackson, Michael's parents."

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson." Mrs. McCay says politely.

"Oh call me Katherine. May I call you Marie?" My mother smiles lovingly.

"Oh, yes, of course, Katherine," izzy's mom giggles. Joseph remains silent as Mother and Mrs. McCay keep talking, Isabella's talking to Janet and Randy and Mr. McCay is talking to Brianna, Colton, Tyler and Maya. I walk over to Joseph and say hi to him.

"Is she really pregnant?" He grunts at me.

"Who?" I ask.

"Her." He nods over towards Isabella.

"Isabella? How did you know that she's pregnant?"

"Well, I watched that interview, I heard her mother tell your mother and she keeps on rubbing her lower abdomen like she is." He points at her and I look over at her. She's rubbing her stomach and staring at it while smiling.

"Oh, I didn't know that you'd watch the interview. But, yeah. She's pregnant with my child and-" Joseph cuts me off,

"How do you know it's yours?" He snaps.

"What do you mean? I know it's mine because I'm the only one that she's been with."

"How do you know you're the only one she's been with? She slept with you the same night as the day she met you. She's obviously easy."

"I took her virginity, Joseph! How can you say that she's easy if she waited 21 years for the right guy? She told me that I took her virginity and I asked her why she waited 21 years then let me take it. You know what she told me? She told me that she wanted to wait and lose it to someone she truly loves with all her heart and soul. That's how I know it's mine. Because she loves me and she would never EVER cheat on me." I walk away from him in anger and sit on the couch with my arms crossed.

Isabella comes over, sits beside me and puts her hand on my knee.

"Baby, what's wrong?" She asks with a worried tone in her voice.

"Joseph ruined everything!" I burst into tears and she wraps her arms around me.

"What happened, Honey? Hm?"