14. Caught

Isabella's POV...
I wake up the next morning and realize that Michael isn't with me. Did he leave? Where is he? Then I smell the delicious aroma of chocolate chip pancakes coming from the kitchen. I get up and follow the smell into the kitchen where Michael is standing in his boxers at the stove humming a tune to himself and flipping pancakes. I giggle at the sight and he turns around,

"Oh hey Bella! You finally woke up! Sit down and have a pancake, honey." He places a plate of pancakes on the table for me as I walk over to the table.

"Why did you do this Michael? You didn't have to, but thanks anyway!" I smile.

"Of course I had to do it for my beautiful lady. The pleasure is all mine."

"Awww. What did I do to deserve a man as sweet as you?" I whisper as I kiss his lips.

"Should be the other way around, sweetie pie." he winks as he sits across from me with his plate.

"Mmmmmm, Michael these are delicious! Mmmmm, what's your secret ingredient?"

"Love," He smiles, "now, let's eat so we can go out for a nice long walk until it's supper time. Then I'll make you a delicious meal and maybe we can have a little fun before your parents come over." he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Sure," I shrug, " but the last thing on that list depends on what mood I'm in."

"Okay." Michael sighs as we take our last bite of pancakes. We get dressed and go for our long walk.

*after the walk*

Michael's POV...
"Well, that was a nice walk." Isabella states as we walk back into her apartment.

"Yes, yes it was. But too many guys were staring at you. I didn't like that part of the walk." I complain as I walk into the kitchen and turn on the stove.

"Awww is someone jealous?" she teases me.

"No. I just want everyone to know that you're mine, that's all. Do you like tortellini?"

"Yes I love it!"
I make the food and we eat it. Once we finish she thanks me,

"Thank you, Michael. That was great! Now, it's 6:45 so we have 45 minutes before my parents arrive. You still wanna have fun?" she smirks.

Isabella's POV...
After I say that Michael rushes over to me and starts french-kissing me. While our tongues are practically dancing we undress each other. He quickly pins me up against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist and starts thrusting into me. I can't help but let out a little moan,

"Ahhhh, Michael. More, more, more! Deeper, faster, harder." I close my eyes tight as he speeds up his thrusts. After about 10 minutes of this I can feel that I'm about to come.

"Ahh-mmmm-Michael. Baby. I'm about to come. Ahhhhhhh! I'm coming!!" I scream in pleasure as I come all over him.
Michael takes me in his arms and carries me over to the couch and lays me down on my back. He positions himself on top of me and starts kissing my breasts softly.

"Ahh." I moan softly as continues to kiss my chest and enters me slowly. We do this for about 20 minutes and he comes 2 times and I come 3 times.
I roll us over on the couch so that I'm on top and he's under me.

"You want me to ride you like I've never ridden you before?"

"Uh huh." he whimpers as I start riding him softly. He feels so good inside of me! It's like the first time we made love and he makes me feel so complete. "Mm...Izzy. You're sooooo gooood at thiiiisss!" he moans.

"I try to be," I giggle, "ugh! You feel so good in me. I need to go faster." I start to speed up and we both are moaning loudly.

"OH MY GOD!!" I hear a voice scream. I look over and it's my parents in the doorway, my dad hiding his eyes and my mom staring at us in complete shock. Damn, I forgot that they have an extra key! Michael and I both jump up off the couch and grab the blankets to cover ourselves. This is so embarrassing!
"I'm sorry Mom and Dad. This is so embarrassing!" I sigh and look over at Michael. He is bright red and looking away.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry or embarrassed about. You're a grown woman, you can do whatever you want. It's okay. But Michael, you aren't completely covered down there." my dad chuckles. My mom's eyes widen as she notices what my father points out. Michael turns even more red and starts picking up his clothes.
"I-uh-um-I-I'm gonna go put on my clothes." he stutters.

"Okay, baby. I'll wait here til you're done." I chuckle as he walks into my bedroom. When I look back at my parents they're laughing and shaking their heads. "What?"
"Nothing hon." my mother chuckles. 2 minutes of awkward silence goes by and Michael comes back so I walk to my room to change.
Michael's POV...

I look over at izzy's parents and they're staring at me with awkward smiles. Well, her dad was anyway, her mom was just looking at my trousers. Mr. McCay elbows her and she looks back up at me.

"Um...Mr. and Mrs. McCay. I'd like to apologize. It must have been awkward for you both to see your own daughter in that position with her boyfriend. We didn't mean to be like that when you guys got here. We lost track of time and--"

"Michael, it's okay. You don't have to apologize. It was awkward, yes, but it's natural. Everyone does that when they're an adult. It will probably be awkward between you and us because we saw you naked but it'll be okay. You don't owe us an apology and you don't have to feel embarrassed. We can tell that Isabella really really loves you just by the way she looks at you and how she's always happier when you're around. And she told us that she hopes that someday you guys will get married, by a house together and have kids. Before she met you she didn't even want kids. You made her future and her life better." Mr. McCay smiles.

"Really? She actually said that?! Because I already have something that actually fits in that section." I say as I pull the little box out of my pocket and show them. As soon as the see what's inside they cover their mouths and gasp...
_______________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading! I appreciate it so much! Love you all! Don't forget to vote, comment and add to your reading lists! 🙊😍😘❤️
~abbie_mjfanforever