23. Neverland

Bella's POV...
I wake up to Michael shaking me and saying,
"Isabella! Baby, wake up! Izzyyy!"

"Okay, okay! I'm up!" I giggle.

"Come on, let's get ready! Time to go to our new home!" He jumps up and down like an excited little boy on Christmas morning. I shake my head and chuckle as I get out of bed and walk over to my closet. I pick out a pink crop top, purple jean shorts and my pink high tops.

When I get downstairs, Michael is patiently waiting for me by the door. When he sees my his jaw drops and his eyes widen.

"Baby, you look. Wow! You look amazing!"

I blush and look down at my outfit. "Thank you, Mikey." Even though he is mine and he's going to be my husband, he still always makes me blush.

"No problem, Sugar. Now, let's go! The limo's waiting."

"Limo?" I ask confused. We walk outside and there's a huge long limo siting there with a tall man in a suit holding the limo door open for us to get in. We get in and I am so speechless.

"So? What do you think?" Michael grins at me.

"Wow. Michael. Wow."

"I knew you'd react that way!" He laughs.

2 hours later...
We've been driving for about 2 hours and we finally arrive to our destination. The gates open and we drive in the driveway. I can't stop gasping as I look out the window at everything. I look out the other window and see a Ferris wheel. I see animals too! Wow!

"Michael! You did all of this for us?! I love you so much!" I attack him with hugs and kisses and he chuckles.

"I love you so much more, Cupcake."

"Why are you calling me cupcake?" I arch an eyebrow at him.

"Because the clothes you're wearing are so colourful and you look like a cupcake. And your hair is the frosting because it's up in a bun. Not to mention, you're incredibly sweet and I could just eat you up." He winks.

I smirk and say, "If you want, later you can eat me up when we get settled in a bit." I wiggle my eyebrows and he smiles widely.

We get out and explore Neverland while holding hands. We explore all the rides, the zoo, the theatre and all the fun stuff. I feel like a kid again. I love my new home so much! Our kids will love it here!

We go in the theatre and Michael puts on Peter Pan, of course. We start watching the movie and cuddle. After about a half hour I fall asleep in Michael's arms.

Michael's POV...
"Hey, Izzy! I love this par-Awww, look how adorable she is. She fell asleep in my arms." I kiss her on her forehead and pick her up bridal style. I carry her up to our new bedroom and tuck her in the bed.

"Good night, my beautiful fiancée. I love you so much!" I whisper as I take her in my arms and listen to her calm breathing rhythm. After awhile I'm fast asleep cuddling with the love of my life.