40...Gone Too Soon

---3 Days Later---

~Michael's POV~

I take a deep breath and step up to the microphone.

"Hello, everyone. I'd like to thank you all for coming in celebration of Izzy's life. Isabella, was a beautiful, amazing, kind, sweet woman who didn't know how amazing she was. She had a hard life with so many difficulties in it that she didn't deserve. She deserved peace, happiness, and love. She was an amazing mother, wife, and friend. She was very loveable and kindhearted. She had a very unique personality and a very unique type of beauty. Her beauty was not just because of her face, it was because of her love and kindness and sweet personality. She had a good heart and that's one of the reasons why she will always have mine. She was the most amazing, incredible, perfect wife anyone could ever ask for and I am so honoured to have been her husband. Not only was she my wife, she was my best friend. She was my world and my everything along with our daughter. She truly is a special part of my life and I'll never forget her. She'll be in my heart forever and ever and she will never be replaced." At this point, I'm crying my eyes out.

"Awww," I hear from the crowd of people.

"I'm so glad I met her. A lot of people have asked me how we met so, I'll tell you. I was walking through the parking lot of the dance studio we used to go to and suddenly, Isabella came driving in too quickly and almost ran me over. When she saw me in the dance studio, she came over to me and kept apologizing and we kept talking and eventually became an item. That day was the best day of my life because I met the one and only person I could imagine myself being with. Izzy, you're a beautiful person and you will forever have my heart. I love you more than anything in this world besides our little sunshine. Thank you for making my life a million times better and for giving me so much love and our baby girl. I love you past the moon and back and that'll never change. Rest in peace, my angel." I finish speaking and walk over to my seat.

I keep wiping my tears as her father goes up to speak.

I still can't believe she's gone.

---After The Funeral and Burial---
I start walking to my limo after the burial and Kyla comes running over to me with tears still streaming down her face.

She falls into my arms and we start sobbing and crying together.

"Y'know, you really made her life perfect. She loved you so much and you were her whole world." She says.

"Well she made my life incredible. I don't know what my life would have been like without her." I sigh, wiping a tear from my eye.

"Well at least she's in a better place where no one can hurt her."

"That's true. Well, I should probably go so I can pick Jasmine up from the babysitter's house." I say and she nods.

"Okay. Bye, Michael." Kyla calls as I walk over to the limo and open the door.

"Bye, Kyla." I wave then get in the limo.

I pick up Jazz and go back to Neverland.

I walk upstairs to put Jazz down for a nap and then go into our room and start looking through Izzy's dresser drawers, picking up her blouses and smelling them. They smell just like her. Tears start rolling down my cheeks again as I hug the blouse I bought for her the first time I took her shopping. I continue going through her stuff and at the bottom of the drawer, I see an envelope that says "Michael" across it.

I frown as I pick it up and study the handwriting. It's Izzy's handwriting.

I rip open the envelope and pull out a folded up piece of looseleaf and a photo. I look at the photo and it's a picture of Izzy and myself 2 weeks after our first date. In the picture, we're locked in a kiss but we also have smiles on our faces and she has her hands behind my neck. I smile at the picture and then unfold the piece of paper and start reading the letter.

Dearest Michael,
Thank you. Thank you for making my life worth living and giving me so much love. You're truly one of the best things that ever happened to me and I love you so much. With all my heart and soul. You have no idea how much I love you. By the time you find this letter, it'll probably be too late for you to question me about it. Anyway, about 1 month ago, I went to the doctor's for a quick checkup and they found a rare type of cancer that can only be cured when it hasn't done any damage but it has done lots of damage already. It's too late and it can't be cured and now, it's terminal. I don't have very much time left but I wanna spend it all with you. Back then, the doctor said that I only have about 5 weeks left so my time should be up shortly. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. Please, don't be mad. I didn't tell you because I don't want you to get sad and/or stressed out. But let me tell you, all this time I've had with you has been amazing and all the moments I've had with you throughout my life, have been the best moments ever. You changed so much in my life for the better and you made me a better person. Michael, you're my soulmate, my hero, my true love, my king, my true happiness, and my everything, you truly are. I know this is gonna be hard on Jasmine but I want you to take great care of her. I know she won't remember me but you could show her pictures of me, videos of me, whatever you can do to give her some knowledge of me. I promise I'll always be with you and our little girl. I love you so so so much. I want you to know that. But just because we're married and in love, doesn't mean you can't find love again after I'm gone. Please don't let me hold you back. I know you'll always love me but I don't mind if you find someone else. I want you to be happy.
I will always be in your heart and I'll always watch over you. See you in heaven, my love.
I'll love you forever and always,
Isabella M. Jackson
Xoxo

I burst into tears as I finish reading the letter. I can't believe she knew about this and didn't tell me. Well, I can't be mad at her.

"Oh, Izzy. I miss you so much." I whisper as I press the letter against my chest and look upward.

I go downstairs and go over to the stereo. I turn it on and press play.

"Once, all alone. I was lost in a world of strangers. No one to trust, on my own. I was lonely." My voice starts to sing.

I listen as the first song I wrote about Isabella, You Are My Life, plays and I can't help but start to cry again.

"I love you so much, Bella. You are my life." I whisper.

I then think about that first question that popped into my head when we first met which was: "Is there something between us?"

Yes, there was definitely something between us.

A/N: Hey everybody! I hope you all enjoyed this book and this last chapter! I'd like to say thank you to you all for the reads, votes, comments, and shares! I really appreciate all your love and support. You're truly amazing. All of you! I love you all from the bottom of my heart.
Also, if you get a chance, could you read my other books?

They're called:

The New Guy [Michael Jackson]
Back To My Arms (sequel to The New Guy)
Michael Jackson Sexy Imagines
Sex Ed [Michael Jackson]
What Makes You So Beautiful [Michael Jackson]
A Fact Book About Michael Jackson⭐️

Also, I have some on my backup account: @moonwalkerformichael

Thank you all so much! I really hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoying writing it!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share. And check out my other books!

Much L.O.V.E.💗😘👼⭐️