15. Future

Michael's POV...
"Michael! Is that what I think it is?!" Mrs. McCay cries as she sees the engagement ring in the little velvet box.

"Yes it is. It's an engagement ring. I bought it last week."

"Are you really serious about marrying my daughter, Michael?" Mr. McCay asks in shock.

"Mr. McCay, I've been ready ever since she almost hit me with her car the day we met. I've been sure ever since she apologized to me a million times in a row at that dance studio that she's the one for me. I truly love her with all my heart. And I'm proud say it. I would love to have kids with her and have a future with her. I love her more than anything in the world." I respond.

"I-is that true Michael? Do you really mean that?" I hear Isabella's voice say from behind me. I turn around and see her eyes filled with tears and I say,

"Yes I mean every single word that I just said. I love you izzy. I can't wait for our future together. I wanted this to be a surprise though."

"Oh, Michael!" she cries and runs over to me and starts kissing me, "it is a surprise! It's the best surprise I've ever gotten. I love you so much! I don't think we should get married right away because it's so early in our relationship. But I do wanna marry you someday! You do not know how much I love you." Tears are now rolling down her cheeks so I wipe them away.

"I love you so much more, Bella! I can't wait until our wedding day, our honeymoon, the birth of our first child, the first step we take into our house and whatever else is held in the future for us. But the best part of this future for me is that I'll be spending it with you."

"Awwwwwww." Isabella and her mother coo.

"Propose." Isabella whispers.

"What?" I look at her confused.

"Propose to me. All those things that you just said, they were so romantic and just. I wanna marry you as soon as possible!"

"Oh, okay," I smile as I get down on one knee, "Isabella Marie McCay, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Michael. I will marry you!" She cries and starts kissing me on my lips again.

"We are both so happy for you guys! You're such a cute couple and you seem so perfect for each other!" Izzy's mom manages to say through tears of joy.

"My little princess is engaged! I can't believe this! Looks like we came over at the exact perfect time!" Mr. McCay grins.

"No, actually we didn't come in at the ring time, Matthew! They were having sex when we walked in. Remember?" Mrs. McCay laughs.

"Erm...I'm gonna try to not remember that. I don't want that memory coming back to me every time I see my daughter or my future son-in-law. It would just be too awkward and I don't wanna think of my daughter in that way."

"Yeah, we wanna forget that too, Mommy. And by the way, Daddy, we were not having sex. We were making love. We never have sex or (excuse my language) fuck, we make love. We love each other more than anything in the world." Isabella corrects her mother.

"But you were ridi-never mind. You are a grown woman and I may be your mother but I don't have a say in you sexlife anymore." Mrs. McCay says in defeat. "But can I talk to you in the kitchen and Michael and your father can stay here to talk."

"Okay..." Bella and I say at the same time.

Bella's POV...
My mother and I walk into the kitchen and right away she squeals,
"I am so proud of you, Bella!"

"Calm down mom! You don't have to squeal like that. But why are you so proud of me?" I ask curiously.

"Because you finally found a man with a big...you know." she motions around her crotch area. I am in complete shock of what she's saying.

"Mother! Why would you say something like that?!" I scold her, "He's dating, wait no. He's engaged to your daughter! Stop talking that way about him and stop looking at him like that. I saw you looking at his penis earlier when you guys walked in on us. You should have seen your eyes and the expression on your face."

"I'm sorry honey. It's just that I've never seen someone who has a dick that big before! I was shocked and I confess that I'm a little jealous of you. If you don't mind me asking, how is he?"

"Well, I have nothing to compare it to but in my opinion, he is absolutely amaaaaaazzzing! Like, when he's inside me, it just feels so right and so perfect. It's like he completes me. Even when we're not making love, when he's with me I just feel like I can be myself and I feel like my heart is complete." I smile.

"You really love him don't you?" my mother grins at me.

"Yes I do, Mama. With all my heart and soul."

"I love you, more." Michael says as he enters the kitchen.

"What? Wait, Michael! Did you hear the whole conversation?" I question him confused and worried that he heard what my mom said about him.

"Yes, I did" Michael chuckles as he looks at my mom.

"Michael, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said those things about you. It's so wrong. I'm sorry. I hope this doesn't cause any problems. But may I ask, how big are you? I just wanna know so I can know for sure that your not able to hurt my daughter." my mother starts rambling on and I just stare down at the floor embarrassed about my mom's nosiness.

"It's okay, Mrs. McCay. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed and just so you know I would never want to hurt your daughter. Also to answer your question, 12 inches." Michael confesses.

"T-Twelve i-inches?" my mom stutters then faints.

"Why does my mom have to be so inappropriate sometimes?" I sigh shaking my head as I walk over to my mom.

"It's okay, babe. I don't mind. It's a natural thing." Michael chuckles as her comes over to my side.

"I know it's a natural thing but she shouldn't be asking her future son-in-law how big his reproductive organ is. That's kinda sick. I just hope my dad doesn't find out about that conversation."

"Yeah I get that," Michael nods, "So, I'm absolutely amazing in bed? I make you feel complete?" I blush embarrassed as he teases me.

"It's okay, sweetie, you don't have to be embarrassed. It's amazing for me too. You're really good. When you told me that I took your virginity, I almost didn't believe you because you were so good at it."he speaks as he caresses my cheek with the back of his hand.

"Awww, Mikey. I love you so much." I coo as we start kissing. Soon that kiss is turning into a make out session. We're interrupted by my mother clearing her voice.

"Don't forget I'm still here, kids. Don't start going at it infront of me. I wouldn't wanna see that again!"

"Mmhmm, sure, mama. You'd probably love to see Michael naked again." I roll my eyes as my mother starts staring at Michael's pants again, "okay that's enough to staring. Let's get to talking about the restraining order and then Michael and i can start with our wedding stuff."

"Oh, right! The restraining order. Totally forgot about that. Let's go back to the living room."my mom chuckles.