9. Lets Just Talk

Michael's POV...
"Baby, that was amazing!" Bella pants out of breath.

"Yes it was, as always. I love you sweetie." I kiss her on her shoulder.

"Okay, Michael. Since all of that's out of the way, can we just talk?"

"We've been talking all the time, Izzy." I laugh.

"No, Michael! Pretty much all we do is tease each other and have sex! We need to just talk to each other sometimes. We need to be comfortable with talking to one another. Can we please get dressed and just talk in the living room or something?" she shouts and I can tell she's serious.

"Okay. Anything for you baby." I smile pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you, Michael. And I'm sorry for blowing up at you. I don't know what has gotten into me." she sighs apologetically.

"It's okay. I get it. You're pregnant." She giggles at my little smart remark.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I ask her as we're getting dressed again.

"I don't know. Umm. You could talk about what it was like being in the Jackson 5 or something. I could talk about my childhood or something like that."

"Okay" I agree to her ideas.

Bella's POV...
We finish getting dressed then walk into the living room to talk. I walk over to the couch and sit down. Michael sits beside me and gives me a little sexy smile.

"You go first, Darling." he says softly.

"Okay. So umm--where do I start?" I stutter.

"Anywhere you want" he chuckles.

"Okay. Well, when I was just a little girl my family was pretty poor because both my parents were going to university studying for all kinds of degrees and all that. So that was tough because there were 3 kids, including me, and then my parents. But once my parents graduated and we moved here to California, we started to have money. The first time that my parents brought home a cheque from work from getting paid, I was in total shock. I couldn't believe that we were getting that much money. That same night, they bought me a chocolate bar and I thought I was sooooo lucky."

Michael giggles as I go on,

"Yeah so that's enough about me for now...you tell me about you!"

"Oh...um..okay. Well I didn't really have much of a childhood since I was in the Jackson 5. I never got to play with other kids or even have friends. All we would do is go to recording studios and go on tour. Plus with all the fans we never ever had privacy. Whenever we went for a walk or something during our free time we'd get attacked by huge crowds of people and all the girls would be pulling my hair, digging their nails into my skin, ripping my clothes. Ugh! It was so horrible. And also whenever my father was mad at us or something he'd beat us with a belt or anything within reach. He never let us call him Daddy or Dad or even Father. One time I tried to call him Dad and he got so upset and told me to call him Joseph and never call him Dad." his eyes started to get watery so I wrapped my arms around him and he started sobbing into my chest.

"Aww, Michael. I didn't know this. I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm alright." he sighs wiping tears from his eyes. "I just get a little emotional when I talk about my childhood."

"I get that. So what do you wanna do now? Would you like to go out to a restaurant for dinner?" I suggest.

"Yeah sure. You can pick the place and we'll go there now!"

"Okay. How about....Vivaldi's! It's a great place!"

"Yeah...um--okay. Sure." Michael stutters looking down.

"What's wrong? Do you not like that place? We don't have to go if you don't want to."

"No! It's okay! I want to...we can go there." He says getting up and grabbing his car keys.

"Okay. Only if you're ok with it." I say just to make sure he's fine.

"No. I'm okay with it. Let's go!"

"Okay."

We get in the car and drive to the restaurant.
_______________________________________________________________

Thank you guys so much for reading this! I really appreciate it. Don't forget to vote and/or comment! Love you all so much! xo

~abbie_mjfanforever 💐💘✨😍😘