25. In Conrol

Michael's POV...
Isabella tosses me a blanket from the other side of the room and I catch it and wrap it around my body. Joseph won't stop staring at her with a smirk on his face. I look over at her and notice that her blanket is a little see through.

"Uh, Isabella. Your blanket." My mom pipes up.

"Huh?" Isabella says cluelessly.

"Your blanket is a little see through, Izzy," I cut in. "We're just going to go get dressed. We'll be right back." Joseph sends me the ok sign as I walk up the stairs with Isabella. I hear my mother tell him to stop staring and I roll my eyes.

"Ugggh! Every time someone walks in on us, it's while you're riding me! Everyone's gonna think that you have more control in the sex." I groan as we walk into the bedroom.

"Michael, you know that you're in control of most of the sex. Plus isn't everyone knowing that we have sex a lot enough for you?" She rolls her eyes at me. "I don't get why men are like this. They always have to look like the controller in sex and the women have to be like puppies and just do whatever they say just so the man can feel like he's a man."

Bella's POV...
Is he really worried about this? This is so stupid. I thought this didn't matter to Michael.

"You know that's not true with me. It's just-I don't know. It just, I've always been considered the wuss in the family because I care so much about people. My brothers used to tease me and say that I would never be able to please a woman while being in control." He says as he zips his pants.

"Oh. Wow. You see, what they don't know is that, you're really good at sex. I don't have a lot to compare it to but, it's really really really amazing!" I say as we leave our room and start down the stairs.

"So, Michael, judging by what I just saw, your brothers were correct!" Joseph laughs and Michael flails his arms in the air then runs his temples with two fingers on each side as we walk back into the living room. I sighs as I shake my head.

"Listen, Joseph. I know what you mean by that and just so you know, Michael CAN please me without me being in control!" I shout angrily. "When Michael makes love to me, it's the most amazing feeling in the world. Sex with Michael is better than amazing. The first time we made love, I couldn't believe how pleasureful it was! I was so glad that I saved myself until I met him. He is the most amazing, sweet, funny, kind, sexy gentleman I've ever met. When he's with me he is so gentle and caring and makes sure he's not hurting me. He has the control most of the time but you just walked in at the wrong time. So I would appreciate it if you didn't treat him like a wuss and I'd love it if you apologized to him."

"Michael, I'm sorry about what I said. You obviously are good if she's making such a big fuss about it. Don't ever let her slip through your fingers, she's a fighter. She'll always fight for you because she loves you. I can tell." Joseph pats Michael on the back and sits on the couch. Mama K. stares at me with her jaw dropped and whispers, "Wow."

"Yes, I do love your son Mr. Jackson. He is my world. He's my everything. I love him more than anything in the world! I am so proud to say that I'm Michael Jackson's fiancée and the mother of Michael Jackson's unborn child. I know your son and I only met a few months ago but I am truly in love with him and I will do anything to make him happy. I don't care if it means having 11 of his kids or punching a whole in the wall, as long as it makes him happy." I lecture and Michael comes over to me, wraps his arms around my waist and starts kissing me.

"Okay, kids. That's enough kissing! You should probably stop before we see what was going on earlier again." Mama K. chuckles.

I pull back from the kiss full of love and passion and say,

"I love you to the moon and back, Mikeybear." My nickname for him makes him giggle.

"I love you even more, babe." He caresses my cheek and Joseph speaks up.

"Well we better go and let you two finish up, so, we're just gonna get our coats and leave."

"Bye, Mother." Michael smiles. "Bye Joseph." He rolls his eyes and turns back to me and kisses me again.

"Well, it's 12:30 so you wanna go have lunch?" Michael suggests.

"Okay. That sounds good. Let's go."
--
We're sitting at a table in the restaurant and I decide to bring up what Joseph said earlier when Michael was crying at the party.

"Michael?"

"Hm?" He looks up from his chicken and Cesar Salad.

"What was it that your dad said about me that made you cry?"

"Oh, I don't think this is a good place to talk about it."

"Dammit, Michael!" I bang my fist on the table. "I wanna know what he said! He made you cry for gods sake!" I take his hand in mine as I continue, "Look, Michael. You can tell me anything."

"He questioned if the baby is really mine! He questioned if I actually took your virginity! He questioned if you really love me!" He shouts and tears came to my eyes.

"He said that?" I whisper as tears start rolling down my cheek.

"Yes." Michael starts crying again.

"Did you agree with him?" I question. He stays quiet for a second and goes to say something but I cut him off. "I can't believe you!" I cry and get up from the table.

"Wait, Izzy! I didn't! Where are you going?" He shouts. I look back at him as I'm walking to the door to leave and say,

"Away from you."

"No." I hear him whisper as the door slams shut and I run to the closest phone booth.