13. Shopping With Who?

"I can't even remember the last time someone could make me feel this way, but the last time someone did, I was left fucking destroyed."

____________________________________

The King's Office,

Crystaline Castle.

**

"You want to what?!"

I jumped at the King's suddenly raised voice.

He looked at me a glare that can have anyone on their knees, begging for mercy. So basically, how he always looks at me.

Let me rewind. What actually happened was that Emma thought it would be a good idea for us to go shopping at the mall since I have never stepped a foot out of this castle. She wanted to show me what's it's like outside these walls and that it's "not all bad".

So now here I am, trying not to shake from the fear taking over my body as the King glared at me even though I haven't even said a word ever since I stepped a foot in his office. On the other hand, Emma was confident and she looked like she wouldn't back down without a fight.

That's because she's his sister, he won't hurt. But me, he would probably kill me in a blink if I even sneezed.

The king was pacing back and forth infront of his desk. I took a moment to really take him in, he was dressed as sharp as he always was. A navy blue shirt clunged to his body with a black tie tied around it. He wore a black suit and a pair of matching dress shoes to complete the look. Each strand of his midnight black hair was perfectly styled.

Oh my...

Here comes those thoughts again.

"Damien, come on. We won't be long, it would be nice if we hang out since all the "friends" I have, their only friends with me because I'm your sister. They only befriend me because of my title. Please I want to get to know her, she seems different. I think she would make a great best friend. She's been locked up all her life, so she doesn't even know the meaning of using other people for her own benefit. She's not going to hurt me."

Uhm, hello, I'm right here. I wanted to yell but thought against it.

I suddenly noticed there was another man in the room who looked like he's in his early twenties but I knew he was a Vampire which meant he must be way past that age. He had black hair like Damien's but light brown eyes. His skin was tan while he dressed just as fancy as Damien.

He's been so quiet this whole time, just leaning against the book shelf with his arms crossed infront of him. I also didn't miss the way he was looking at Emma, it was almost like he adored her.

Realizing I'm looking at him, he finally spoke up, "Damien, I think you should let them go, girls have there own personal stuff that they need to buy even if she's going to live for just four months."

But Damien sent him a death glare which shut him up before he could speak another word.

"Emma, she's not our fucking guest. She's a prisoners so I won't let her outside this castle. Who knows what she's actually capable of? Maybe it's just an act to get you to trust her so she can plan her escape. Just because I granted her life for four more months, doesn't mean she's allowed to do whatever the hell she wants. She's to be kept like a slave."

Emma still didn't back down, "But, --"

"I don't want to hear anymore on this topic."

Suddenly, Emma's eyes changed color again, from light green to a stormy black.