20. Vulnerable (pt 2)

At the moment, I couldn't be any more happier that at least he wasn't naked. His tuxedo clunged to his body like a second layer of skin.Surprisingly, he had remembered to take off his shoes, which were lazily placed by the door. Water soaked every inch of his clothing but he didn't seem to care. His head was right under the shower, water droplets raining down his hair, then down his eyes which were closed. One of his hands was placed flat on the wall right in front of him, while he used the other to swiftly push back his hair away from his face. He seemed to be less clumsy now, but as soon as that thought appeared in my mind, he stumbled, gripping on the wall as if it'll hold him up. Somehow the wall managed to do so.

I didn't know what to do, do I get him out? Or just leave him there, I mean he will eventually decide to dry himself and go to bed, right?

I discovered that the sound of something being dropped came from the bottle of body wash that lay flat on the floor. His eyes finally opened and they found the body wash too, then what he did next, left me confused if I should let out the laugh building up in my chest or make my presence unknown.

"Hey! Get up. I'm talking to you!" He pointed his finger at the bottle, "you dare disobey me? I'm your freaking king!"

Not wanting him to be furious and take his anger out on me, I stepped inside the tub, and tried to drag him into the room, "Come on, you need to sleep."

I didn't care if my clothes got wet, it's better than the wrath I will have to face by him if he found out in the morning that I just left him there. And apparently he wasn't helping me much since he put his weight completely on me to carry. I tried to push him out of the tub and he finally obeyed after making some annoyed sounds.

He paused when we walked right by the mirror on vanity. He looked at his reflection and said, "Woh, I'm wet."

And then he let out a laugh as if he just heard the most funny joke. I just stood there with a straight face, debating on if I should just go to sleep and let him be.

"I'll go out so you can change. Here, let me bring your clothes."

I let him lean against the vanity as I ran to the closet and grabbed the first comfortable shirt and some sweatpants I could find. Carrying the clothes back, I placed them onto the small table in the huge bathroom.

I began to walk outside the bathroom but a hand stopped me by grabbing onto my wrist. I turned back and looked at it, my eyes following the slightly visible veins on his arms, but before I could make room for those thoughts to settle in my mind, I stopped looking at him and dropped my eyes to the floor.

"I can'ttttt, the world is spinning, you do it."

I raised my eyes, "do what?"

"Change my clothes."

He said it as if it was the most simply thing in the world. I hope he didn't noticed the blush making its way onto my face.

"I can't. I'm going to sleep."

Before I could even take a step away from him, he pulled me against him by grabbing onto the side of my waist. I hated to admit it, but a warm feeling spread everywhere he touched, even though it wasn't a skin to skin contact. I tried to push him away but failed. Since when did he gain back his strength?!

"Dam- Your Majesty, let me go. Please."

He guided my hands close to him until they were touching the top button on his tuxedo. My fingers started slightly shaking, perhaps from the touch of his cold hands. Having the first physical contact ever since he gave me his blood, it sent waves of electricity down my body, filling me with a newfound adrenaline rush. My eyes followed the buttons of his suit up towards his damp shirt, the soaked tie, until I found his closed eyelids.