CHAPTER ONE

Good to see you guys didn't remove MTAS from your library yet :)

Love

A simple four letter word to spell, to pronounce, But the most complicated four letter word to understand.

Then,

There is love at first sight.

Personally, I don't believe in it. I mean,how can anyone fall in love instantly? it's not like you look at a pet and you say 'wow' and you buy it. Pets are easy to live with. It's okey to fall in love at first sight with animals but humans? Really? Don't you think character is important?

Attraction,

This is something I know of, you look at someone,you know someone and you feel that you want to know them better? Yeah bingo!

Infatuation

You think you're in love yet it's only attraction which fades away with time,or in other words

When someone better or new is found and you find them more attractive than the previous one and forget about the person you were actually pursuing.

Eternal love,

This is where my parents fall into, There love is something that can never be broken, that can never fade. It's eternal....

And then there is

Lost love,

This is the category I come into. I loved once,I loved her with all my life, I wanted to marry her but fate took her away from me.... how?

For that you will need to read on about my life.

I Ashàr bin Omar Bin Abdullah invite you to open these pages and peek in to find out how I once lived, loved and fell in love all over again.....

"Cut down the mushyness will you two? Parents are not supposed to be this cheesy" I rolled my eyes looking at my parents with amusement.

"Ahan, you're just lucky Ashàr you have an extra cheesy life without asking" My father Omar smirked winking at My mother Amna who was trying to hide her smile.

"Then I ask for it to go away!" I complained and this time it was my mom to pull my leg.

"How can you ask for the cheesiness to go away from your life? You can't even live a day without cheese." Mom smiled like a Cheshire cat at me. As an afterthought she added.

"Omar, throw away the mozzarella and the cheddar and the parmesan and the cream cheese all out of the fridge will you. My son's become a health freak. He doesn't want cheese In his life." Father bellowed in laughter as I narrowed my eyes at my parents.

"Just continue your flirting I won't even say a word anymore. It's so not cool you know seeing your parents go all mushy on each other. I'm going to have to suicide someday. Really." I complained and no I wasn't exaggerating,my parents were like teenagers on their first relationship.

Unbearable but oh well,I did kind of think it was 'adorable'. Nobody better know I used that word.

Mom and Dad rolled their eyes at my over exaggeration.

"Don't worry we'll just kill you with all the extra cheese in the world" Dad snickered and Mom chuckled. They were having a swell time making fun of me. It was always like this at my place. Getting bullied by parents.

"You guys make me look mature, who would imagine you two are my parents." I rolled my eyes at them. True though,both of them were hopeless and cheesy.

"You would say that Ashàr had gotten used to us in twenty four years of his life but here he is again. Don't worry son the whole world imagines you as my son..... How could they?" He added as an afterthought

"I'm just too young to be a father to an adult." Dad grinned and I sighed.

"I'm just getting out of here." I walked out as a helper hurried behind me with my jacket,I could still hear my parents laughing and I smiled,good to know I was of amusement to them.

As I walked out of the house,my brother Adel walked in and I smirked. It was his time now. I wish I could go back to see my brother getting targeted.

"All the best Bro, They are in a very good mood today..... who am I kidding? They are in a good mood everyday." I smiled at the thought of My parents. They loved to rile us up.

"Are they being cheesy again?" Adel questioned and my smile dropped instantly.

"Don't ever mention the word 'cheese' again, I've heard it enough for life."

My brother chuckled at me amused
"You told them they are cheesy again?"

"Don't even remind me" I sighed.

"You never learn" He laughed as he entered the house. "I'm going to tease them before they tease me " He smirked.

I sure had one of a kind family.

I got into my car and drove to my office. We had offices all over the world, it was entertaining how much my dad and I had to travel but still Dubai remained our home base.

Adel was lucky he was still studying. He was nineteen. He still had a few years to take over his position in our business. Lucky him.

My dad and my business trips were unreliable. One day it would be Dubai, next it would be in the USA.

It was not that fun but I didn't really have a choice. I wanted to be an automobile engineer, so my father had bought me an entire industry so that I could be happy. Maybe I was, but sometimes I just felt like I missed out too much. I wanted to see my amusing family more than I did and I wanted to do all the things I loved, all the sports and adventures I used to have. It had been almost a year since I had been on a break, Maybe I could go on a vacation this year. On a really adventurous vacation.

I smiled satisfied with my plans. You ought to think stuff that makes you happy.

As I looked outside my car window I caught sight of a seven year old girl who was looking at my ferrari in awe. She looked very familiar, She reminded me of her. Of my.....

Childhood crush, my first and only love. The only girl whom I knew I would marry when we grew up unfortunately life hadn't agreed with me fourteen years back.

*******************