THIRTY THREE

Chapter thirty-three

"What's the plan Minho?" I questioned as we all sat comfortably in our private jet. We couldn't use the royal jet in fear of people finding out so we took dads private jet that was not registered under companys name. This way, No one would be able to dig into any information. 

"We need to go to Greece,Jordan and Cyprus. Nine people are our strong allies, they have agreed for a board meeting at Cyprus at 11 am tomorrow morning. Its 5 pm now, today we need to meet those who refused to come to the meeting,three are in Greece, One major shareholder in Jordan.  We need to convince them to take our side. After that we will go to Cyprus, stay overnight attend the meeting in the morning and leave for Dubai. We will most probably be in Dubai around 4 tomorrow at most ." 

I nodded at Minho "In sha Allah. Now have you prepared the contract papers?" 

Minho nodded and handed over a file to me. These were contracts that the shareholders needed to sign so that they wouldnt step back at the last second. No body would help anyone without profit and each of this paper would increase the value of their share. I hoped that this would be enough to convince them but truthfully I was really worried. What if the other side gave them more incentive. They would definitely change sides. What if Houssam and Ismail already knew about our plans, What if they had already bought all those people already?  It was difficult to imagine what would happen. I was anxious of how everyone at the island were, I wondered how Sophia was coping up and I wondered if Father had already talked to Adel and how he had reacted. 

I didnt realise when my life had turned out to be this hectic, and I also knew that there were yet many more battles to face. Houssam was not one to give up so soon after he had planned for decades to achieve the Edward empire. If he accquired the Edward empire then his next target would be the Abdullah empire. The Edward empire held 35 percent of the shares. They were major share holders and with news that Houssam had more minor shares under other names, he could easily snatch our kingdom from beneath our noses. It was important for us to get these share holders approval till we proved to the world that Sophia was actually Sophia Edwards. The heiress of the Edward empire. 

"Minho, What about the fingerprints?" Kade had fallen asleep,He deserved the rest. For the next few hours we would not be able to catch up on rest. 

" It will take twelve more hours."  I nodded my head. It would have been easier to convince the shareholders if there was proof that Sophia was the heiress. 

"Rest a little Ashár,There is still two hours left for us to land." I nodded at him. 

" You rest too" I said as I tried to take a nap. How much ever I tried to keep my mind at ease it was still a chaos. I was nervous. What if I failed everyone. What if because of my incapability everyone-My friends, family and people.... what if all of them had to suffer? I would never forgive myself if harm came to them because I didnt do my best. I rubbed my face with my hands. The pressure was building on me. 

As soon as the landing announcement was made, We hurryingly got off the flight. Kade was silent, unlike his usual self. I believed he was on guard. He was afraid we would be attacked anytime. His eyes zeroed on anything and everything. He let no one come within a five feet distance of us but on his face I could see he was tired and I felt immemsely guilty. These guys had left all their work and were with us even after knowing that they were just as much in danger as I , yet they still readily came to help us keeping their lives on the line for us......for me. I would never be able to repay any of them. 

"Minho,did you Inform Mr.Khaleeq that we would be coming to meet him ?" 

"Yes Ashar,I informed his secretary yesterday. We can directly go to his office."